Sponsored

2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Called FP today to see if my order had slipped.

Order placed 7/20; 700a with the wheel upgrade (Not HP)

Original production date: 11/8/2021
(many, many emails moving date later and sooner)
Current production date: 11/12/2021
similar car, similar order date, getting built together! (maybe, LOL).
Sponsored

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Wheel moldings? odd they lifted it for the front splitter but didn't install those.
They know nothing about the wheel
Lip molding. So I told him about the wheel lips and they found them in the parts department

NicoFOH49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nico
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Iā€™m so livid right nowā€¦I sold my 2019 GT/CS to my dealer with the guarantee of having my Mach 1 by the end of the year. If I would have known it was going to be delayed or even a chance of it being delayed all the way to 2022 I wouldnā€™t have even thought about selling my car. Now Iā€™m stuck with nothing for 8 months.

NicoFOH49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nico
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Iā€™d honestly go buy a C8 Corvette if there was any available lmao!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Iā€™m so livid right nowā€¦I sold my 2019 GT/CS to my dealer with the guarantee of having my Mach 1 by the end of the year. If I would have known it was going to be delayed or even a chance of it being delayed all the way to 2022 I wouldnā€™t have even thought about selling my car. Now Iā€™m stuck with nothing for 8 months.
I'd say buy a beater, but even those are costing alot atm. I have a F-250 I can sell for about 12k, 2006 diesel. or a 2002 F-150 for 500, you gotta come get that one, it'll need some work to work right lol. (battery, O2 sensor...driver door/cab is f'ed, not repairable to look nice, but can be made functional, and may need some work on the fuel system due to gas sitting)

Sponsored

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 on order, 2011 Mustang GT
Just called FP and I'm back to a specific build date of 11/5 as opposed to week of. I'd like to be excited but this has happened before....so we'll see. It's been a while so....order date 7/2, 700a, auto, Grabber Yellow from Granger.

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 on order, 2011 Mustang GT
Just called FP and I'm back to a specific build date of 11/5 as opposed to week of. I'd like to be excited but this has happened before....so we'll see. It's been a while so....order date 7/2, 700a, auto, Grabber Yellow from Granger.
Non HP

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
Iā€™m the same date. Hope it holds.

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
My Mach 1 build day moved from 8 NOV to 9 NOV. Non-HP. Seems to be settling down.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
My Mach 1 build day moved from 8 NOV to 9 NOV. Non-HP. Seems to be settling down.
HA HAHA HA! (silly 4 week delay the HPs just got slapped with)

Sponsored

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I meant non-HP seems to be settling down. I'm not sure what is going on with the HP production. When I see the HP parts list, nothing jumps out at me as hard to get. I guess whatever part it is might be stuck on a container ship waiting to dock in LA. Who knows. I hope the HPs get to you guys quickly.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
When I see the HP parts list, nothing jumps out at me as hard to get. I guess whatever part it is might be stuck on a container ship waiting to dock in LA
if I had to guess it's tires. And they come in on the Atlantic side. But it could be the wing. If I was Ford I'd ring the good folks at APR or Anderson and hire them as 2nd source contractors. This 'everything comes from China" crap has got to stop and stop hard!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
if I had to guess it's tires. And they come in on the Atlantic side. But it could be the wing. If I was Ford I'd ring the good folks at APR or Anderson and hire them as 2nd source contractors. This 'everything comes from China" crap has got to stop and stop hard!
Isnā€™t Anderson stuff made in china? I could be wrong on that.
either way like usual you are 100% right on this. Stop buying china crap and help them go back to the Stone Age! Build shit in this country please. Iā€™ll pay whatever it takes if any companies are listeningā€¦ā€¦

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
I called FP now, 800) 367-3788 opt 1, and Tommy confirmed Nov 29.

My last email, on Sept 17, said Nov 08

Order date was July 08

-

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Isnā€™t Anderson stuff made in china? I could be wrong on that.
either way like usual you are 100% right on this. Stop buying china crap and help them go back to the Stone Age! Build shit in this country please. Iā€™ll pay whatever it takes if any companies are listeningā€¦ā€¦
I've been to China multiple times and my wife is from Shanghai, so I do really like the people though I find many of their policies appalling. I agree we need to decrease reliance on any one country for so many of our goods, I think China became the de facto lazy answer to, "How can we decrease costs?" rather than investing around the globe.

So anyway, on the China note, not sure if you guys saw this as I posted it in the general subforum, but it looks like China is severely cutting magnesium production due to the energy crisis there, and it may impact many (non-US) countries that are dependent on them for magnesium in auto parts (RIP VW group):

https://jalopnik.com/the-car-shortage-is-about-to-get-a-whole-lot-worse-1847892481

Anyway get those orders in before domestic magnesium producers figure this out. Because I bet they raise market prices, and you know Ford is just gonna pass the cost on to us.
Sponsored