ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

jjw

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shelbyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 PP2, 05 STI 475whp, 04 cayenne turbo, Shelbys
Apparently we need to buy 2k worth of fuel system to be tuned by LUND cause some tard wants to pulley down. There are much better places to get a tune IMO.
Yes, this doesn't affect me at all. I have a Mustang dyno next door I can use whenever I want, a good local tuner, and several tuners I have worked well with remotely. The last thing I'm worried about is a tune. I'll probably put it on the dyno and have my local guy come over.
Sponsored

mazikeen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
any recommendations for installation around Indianapolis area? Work a crazy amount and time at home is mostly with new baby and wife. I have a feeling ill never get to doing the install on my own...

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
any recommendations for installation around Indianapolis area? Work a crazy amount and time at home is mostly with new baby and wife. I have a feeling ill never get to doing the install on my own...
Don’t have his card but Justin’s performance is who i would recommend .
317-430-3035
Tell him you were referred by Olaniyi .

kevinvan6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
anyone able to take a look at the attached logs? Both .csv and .hpl files are attached. STFT's seem off, it looks like its pulling fuel. Not my car, just trying to help someone out but I don't know enough about logs to pinpoint what is going on. Thanks

Attachments

Sponsored

Jonyxz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 401A 10R80
For those with an a10 and tuned by Lund, how good was your transmission tuned? Do you still retain drive modes with their characteristics?

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
For those with an a10 and tuned by Lund, how good was your transmission tuned? Do you still retain drive modes with their characteristics?
The Lund A10 transmission tuning on my car shifts very firmly even at part throttle, but it shifts absolutely on point under WOT conditions. I will likely ask for a little part throttle massaging to combat the part throttle firmness because it causes the car to buck and surge after a shift is excecated. All drive modes work as it did before, but shifts are definitely firmer in any mode selected, most likely a result of the increased trans pressures to prevent slip.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
anyone able to take a look at the attached logs? Both .csv and .hpl files are attached. STFT's seem off, it looks like its pulling fuel. Not my car, just trying to help someone out but I don't know enough about logs to pinpoint what is going on. Thanks
What fuel is your friend on and what mods are on the car? The STFT's are trimming 13-15% less fuel to keep AFR's at .75 lambda.

kevinvan6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
What fuel is your friend on and what mods are on the car? The STFT's are trimming 13-15% less fuel to keep AFR's at .75 lambda.
It's from @luis5.0 car. I'm not 100% sure what the fuel is. Hopefully he can answer. He asked me to take a look to try and help him out.

luis5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
93 shell fuel. This is on a PBD base map. So far I’ve sent idle, drive, 2500-7000 WOT logs to PBD. Waiting on a revision which I should get on Monday since WOT log was sent Friday 4pm.

Sponsored

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
93 shell fuel. This is on a PBD base map. So far I’ve sent idle, drive, 2500-7000 WOT logs to PBD. Waiting on a revision which I should get on Monday since WOT log was sent Friday 4pm.
Your afr's seem fine, but air load seems low to me, what pulley are you on? Are you sure you don't have a boost leak?

The stft's are taking 15% less fuel to keep your afr's at .75 lambda. This much correction is a little on the high side imo, but all of your other fueling parameters seem good to me. Assuming that I am interpreting things correctly.

luis5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your afr's seem fine, but air load seems low to me, what pulley are you on? Are you sure you don't have a boost leak?

The stft's are taking 15% less fuel to keep your afr's at .75 lambda. This much correction is a little on the high side imo, but all of your other fueling parameters seem good to me.
Im on a 115mm pulley so 8.5psi for now. I’ve double checked every clamp. The BOV sounds like it’s doing the right thing but what should I look for to check if the BOV is leaking?

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Im on a 115mm pulley so 8.5psi for now. I’ve double checked every clamp. The BOV sounds like it’s doing the right thing but what should I look for to check if the BOV is leaking?
You can try revving the engine and listening to see if air is escaping when the BOV is supposed to be closed, but before I would take the front bumper off again to troubleshoot this, I would just wait until tomorrow for PBD to give you their input.

I'm on the same pulley and I'm seeing 1.5 air load at that RPM and yours is under 1.2

Bigg 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
Has any one tried running any catch cans with their Ess kit?