Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
It does not do much for the GT if you have a aftermarket exhaust..it does help the ecoboost version sound better inside the cabin. If you do decide to take it out ,would be a good idea to plug the firewall ,never know rodents could try to get inside or something.
This is first I'm hearing of this. Think it would change an Ecoboost with CB Roush exhaust? I feel I get a lot of noise from the Airaid intake. It's louder than the ram air intake I had on my Dodge Ram. Would it reduce the intake noise?
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
What does the valve do ?

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
ahhh.. learn something new everyday. thanks buddy, cheers !

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Yeah my mistake for saying anything. If ya wanna be all backyard bubba and just start rippin shit out, that's not for me to judge.
Hey, if I spend all day writing machine learning code to predict traumatic brain injury outcomes, I might want to yank some shit out of my car with reckless abandon, it's pretty f-ing cathartic. :D

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, if I spend all day writing machine learning code to predict traumatic brain injury outcomes, I might want to yank some shit out of my car with reckless abandon, it's pretty f-ing cathartic. :D
Learned everything about assembly language back in the late 80's with my C64. I still write DOS scripts for PC games like IL2-1946. Hell, even works on FALLOUT series, LFD2, and others. Yet I don't feel the need to do as described. I prefer to blow shit up.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I just found out my car has FOUR sound tubes installed by Ford.... every single one of them pumps sound into the interior when the windows are down:

pipes.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix this dilemma.....??????

Last edited:

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
I just found out my car has FOUR sound tubes installed by Ford.... every single one of them pumps sound into the interior when the windows are down:

pipes.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix this dilemma.....??????
This should do the trick

Screenshot_20210407-202224_Chrome.jpg

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
That stupid thing caused my ears to pop when I had the windows down. I was pissed it was just how the cabin worked but nope, sound tube. Bye bye

Sponsored

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Learned everything about assembly language back in the late 80's with my C64. I still write DOS scripts for PC games like IL2-1946. Hell, even works on FALLOUT series, LFD2, and others. Yet I don't feel the need to do as described. I prefer to blow shit up.
I still write assembly code for PICs. :) Mandatory Mustang content: sound valve open/sound valve closed/sound symposer removed; it doesn't matter when the active exhaust is in "track" mode. ;)

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I still write assembly code for PICs. :) Mandatory Mustang content: sound valve open/sound valve closed/sound symposer removed; it doesn't matter when the active exhaust is in "track" mode. ;)
I still have a C64 and a 1541 drive in storage, and an Amiga 1000, no idea what I’ll ever do with those, I cleared out all my old tech over the years but those are “offsite”.

A few years ago I almost picked up an old Mac Cube and a SGI box, it was an a Indigo I believe. Again, just something to sit in a box ...

Did some assembly on those, and did a decent amount of low level stuff (C or C++) back in the day, I appreciate the current tech stacks that allow for really rapid development while maintaining a high level of performance.

I did do a gig on the west coast with a [not to be named] company, some computer vision work, bridges between the hardware, drivers and the SDK my folks were building, but I’m all about the easiest tool for the job:like:
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.