Not open for further replies.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 MT droptop / Race Red
Hello; I went to a Wal-mart this morning. I was outside where they put things like mulch in the parking lot. Had to go in the store to pay. I was talking to an older woman about the vaccine. She had had the first injection and was planning on the second. I told her about how sick the second shot made me for a day. We talked for a while. One thing for sure is she is scared to death.
I will guess a lot of other folks are just as scared and that this fear likely is driving their actions.
LOVE your embellishments. Though when I imagine "scared to death" someone shopping at Walmart doesn't come to mind.

I hope you write a fantasy novel one day. I'll be first in line to read it.
Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Yeah, I wouldn't expect you to actually look at any of the many references to all the studies and papers. Might actually challenge your personal views.

Just more intellectual laziness.
Hello; Interesting spin this time. I took care to point out the specific portion of your post I was responding about. Yet you ignore that fact, do not respond to my actual comments and try to deflect. Only taking a pot shot about the portion I told you I had not read. Another resort to insults without addressing the topic.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
Have the covid virus and shoot yourself in the head, died from covid.

Have the flu and shoot yourself in the head, died from suicide.
What are you going on about - Has the Alzheimer's kicked in that quickly my friend?

They have services you can call. To help you get groceries, use the toilet, and you should get a LifeAlert etc... Please stay safe.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
As a 65 year old healthy person. They can give my shot to a sickly person! Never had the flu, no colds, don't catch the lastest bug floating around. Don't wear a mask.
Don't be bragging about that. It's like boasting you get to ride the short bus.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
LOVE your embellishments. Though when I imagine "scared to death" someone shopping at Walmart doesn't come to mind.

Did you say Walmart? FBI needs to shut them ASAP..thats ware all the dark skin White supremacy hangout.

Sponsored

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
Immediate numbers are one thing. There is also the over time factor. Issues may not be immediate. My point was over time issues coming up. Like I said. I am waiting to see. It took time to reveal asbestos caused lung issues. Good luck on your vaccine.
Maybe you just used a crap example but asbestos fibers does not equal mRNA vaccine. I had more mRNA in my grilled ribeye steak earlier today. So then I reason I will be completely fine.

False equivalence?

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
Did you say Walmart? FBI needs to shut them ASAP..thats ware all the dark skin White supremacy hangout.
I honestly don't know what you get on about most of the time but it sure cracks me up. Keep em coming boss!

93coupe/stroked

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 ecoboost base auto metalic
Don't be bragging about that. It's like boasting you get to ride the short bus.
Fact! Bragging is for corner street kids.....................................

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; Interesting spin this time. I took care to point out the specific portion of your post I was responding about. Yet you ignore that fact, do not respond to my actual comments and try to deflect. Only taking a pot shot about the portion I told you I had not read. Another resort to insults without addressing the topic.
Spin? No. Lack of substance. Here is what you said:

Hello; I did not look at the links but only the printed proton. I think this could be classed as anecdotal evidence. Not a structured setup with only one variable and control standards.
The causes for the outcomes could be influences by a number of things other than mask wearing.
I do think you railed against anecdotal evidence a number of times in this thread.

So, you didn't bother to look at any of the references. Then you 'think' some thoughts, make some assumptions, and then 'think' some more.

Not sure how else to respond - your thoughts are vapid and there really isn't anything to respond to. Oh, and calling your thoughts vapid is not name calling, so don't bother going there.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
It's interesting to note that some people simply stop any attempt at an honest conversation about a subject (COVID / Vaccines in this case) when the other person disagrees with them. A wise person, many years ago, told me that when someone starts making personal jabs at you - they've run out of facts or intelligent content to add to the discussion, so in essence the conversation itself is over.
Hello; We are at this point with so many right now. If I or some one makes a point they cannot refute out comes the snide remarks and the name calling. Three or four stand out in particular.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; We are at this point with so many right now. If I or some one makes a point they cannot refute out comes the snide remarks and the name calling. Three or four stand out in particular.
Asking one more time, what points have you made the cannot be refuted?

The lack of self-awareness in this thread is astounding.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
yadda yadda yadda... BORING

Let's get back to the snide comments. Something something about can't take the heat, and kitchen, and you getting out.

Also...if this offends you I apologize and won't do it again, I swear.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
Must be that 8th shot of Anthrax I got on Saturday..shit still got me buzzing lol
"Anthrax" must be the name of some new vodka or tequila or street drug you kids know about. Party on my dude.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
Asking one more time, what points have you made the cannot be refuted?

The lack of self-awareness in this thread is astounding.
I'm convinced they are simply trolls or chimps chained to keyboards. Basic typing skills but no cognitive processes.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.