Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Sham_POW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
you want to get camber plates instead. Measure how much clearance you have between tire and MR strut. You should be able to run 20mm thick spacers instead of 25. 4-5mm gap is plenty.
Camber plates are coming for sure. I just didn't have time/funds (buying a house soon) to order those, plus springs and a front sway bar, and get all of that installed before my first few events. I'm hoping that the 25mm spacer leaves me enough strut clearance (there's roughly 7-10mm) to add a bit of camber via the bolt, as opposed to the 20mm spacer leaves me with less poke, but less strut clearance and no space for some temporary camber.

This is 100 percent just a temporary setup until the rest of the suspension goes in. I doubt I'll run more than 4-5 events with it.
Sponsored

Sham_POW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
All done with wheel studs! Took it on a shakedown drive and chucked it around a few corners and a roundabout. No rubbing at least with anything I can throw at it on a public road. There's some places I'm going to try and get to tomorrow where I have a bit more space to play.

20210227_170419.jpg

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
@Spacebird thanks for the parts!

Got around to installing my redline stitched console and knee pads. Matches the cali special interior nicely

20210227_161025.jpg
20210227_161114.jpg
Nice!

I'm guessing one-available, used off eBay? But if you found a source cheaper than a Ford dealer like Levittown, I would like to add the soft touch console top and sides to my Redline 2016.

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
Nice!

I'm guessing one-available, used off eBay? But if you found a source cheaper than a Ford dealer like Levittown, I would like to add the soft touch console top and sides to my Redline 2016.

800 shipped brand new unused from spacebird on here. It even had the arm rest but I already have it. I'll keep it as a replacement. You can get everything under a 1000 bucks new

JR3Z6304609AA - Driver side knee panel 102 bucks

JR3Z6304608AA - passenger side knee panel 45 bucks

JR3Z63044E50AA - center console 681 bucks

Last edited:

Sponsored

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Tested the 303 Fabric Guard I put on my vert top a few days ago. The water bounces off and beads up beautifully. Sprayed an entire 32 ounce bottle on and brushed it in with a new China Bristle 3" paint brush. I think the mistake some people make with this product is skimping with it. You have to be generous with the application.

Anyway I also took the 5.0 for the first time in 2 wks due to the ridiculous amount of salt they put on the roads here. Talk about fun..... This car is worth every penny and it's the best toy I've ever owned. Filled up the tank, made the Coyote howl a few times and she put a grin on my face that would've frightened the devil.

MM_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
Installed digital cluster.

Very easy install, had to solder the 4 wires for the right steering wheel controls. I pinched them with the screwdriver I used to remove the airbag. Somehow they got in the way while pushing the spring to release the airbag.

20210227_173509.jpg

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Added smoked side markers today.

20210227_162452.jpg

20210227_162502.jpg

And gave it a quick wask with the new power washer.

That was the good.

Now for the not so good. Tried to get the BBK catch can installed. No go. I need to trim the intake side of the hose. Maybe. I'm going to give it another test fit tomorrow. Then tried to remove the chrome exhaust tips to replace some slick looking cf ones. Also a fail. Could not get the tips to budge.

Any tips on removing tips?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
800 shipped brand new unused from spacebird on here. It even had the arm rest but I already have it. I'll keep it as a replacement. You can get everything under a 1000 bucks new

JR3Z6304609AA - Driver side knee panel 102 bucks

JR3Z6304608AA - passenger side knee panel 45 bucks

JR3Z63044E50AA - center console 681 bucks
Thanks!

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Had a new fuel pump installed two days ago because it took a shit on me.

Car was acting funny last Sunday when I shifted down to 5th gear, it was a stuttering feeling and not hauling ass like it used to. Next day check engine light came on. Car started but was idling weird and felt like it was going to shut off. So I drove it to work and dropped it off at my mechanic who's 2 minutes away from my job. He test drove it, but car died on him. Was going to replace the relay but when the part came that didn't help and he said I need a new fuel pump. Installed it Friday and car is fine now. He said there was a lot of debris in the fuel tank and told me not to wait until it's almost empty to get gas.

🙄 luckily I didn't have to pay a lot for it and my baby is back running normal.

Modulom4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pascal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 PP1, Ford Edge 2008 SEL
Had a new fuel pump installed two days ago because it took a shit on me.

Car was acting funny last Sunday when I shifted down to 5th gear, it was a stuttering feeling and not hauling ass like it used to. Next day check engine light came on. Car started but was idling weird and felt like it was going to shut off. So I drove it to work and dropped it off at my mechanic who's 2 minutes away from my job. He test drove it, but car died on him. Was going to replace the relay but when the part came that didn't help and he said I need a new fuel pump. Installed it Friday and car is fine now. He said there was a lot of debris in the fuel tank and told me not to wait until it's almost empty to get gas.

🙄 luckily I didn't have to pay a lot for it and my baby is back running normal.
Hope he cleaned it before putting the new pump cause it will happen again. Also did you check where you take your gas? they are probably the cause?

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Hope he cleaned it before putting the new pump cause it will happen again. Also did you check where you take your gas? they are probably the cause?
Yeah he said he emptied the gas, dropped the tank and cleaned it then installed the new pump.

what do you mean where I take my gas? Where I buy from?

Modulom4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pascal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 PP1, Ford Edge 2008 SEL
Yeah he said he emptied the gas, dropped the tank and cleaned it then installed the new pump.

what do you mean where I take my gas? Where I buy from?
Yes, Shell had that issue here and got to pay for engine repair and or failure.
Sponsored