Not open for further replies.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
agree. there are also a ton of false positives though. like that kiwi they tested.
A friend of mine’s wife has two friends that went to get tested. They filled out the paperwork and waited in line for hours. They decided to leave and try another time. A week later they were notified they both tested positive for the virus. They never got tested originally.
Of course there are. Just as in any disease. Out of millions of tests and cases there are going to be thousands of errors. That said the overall numbers do seem to be valid. Actually there is good science to say the numbers have been underestimated not over. One coin, two sides.

Also keep in mind, especially at the beginning the healthcare industry didn't know what it was dealing with. Doctors, nurses, & scientists were working with what that had and that has changed daily. Yet with all of the advances made we are in worse shape now than we were back in March/April.
Sponsored

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
I was off most of December to use up remaining vacation time. Now I get another week off. The weather here is supposed to rain and turn a bit cold, so that rules out outside house chores lol. Me thinks a few long drives out in the rural areas will eat up some time.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Of course there are. Just as in any disease. Out of millions of tests and cases there are going to be thousands of errors.
i was more referring to a kiwi and a rock testing positive for COVID. Of course false positives in humans are common.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Also, the first time I ever got a flu shot was back in 2008 because my ex husband wanted me to. It was a terrible experience.
My doctor kept pushing me to get it but I finally told her that I don't want to get the shot. I try to take care of myself and follow old remedies which seems to work. Just stuff that my mom does or grandma used to do back in the day. Maybe my immune system is better than others I don't know. I wish everyone good health.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
They never got tested originally.
and a bunch of nurses got together and dipped the swab in saline solution and turned it in. All of them came back positive. (I'm going to assume they didn't contaminate the swab or the bottle cap for the saline).

The PCR test at >27-30 iterations is an abject fraud (>97% false positive) and is not a useful diagnostic test in any way shape or fashion. Hell even FauXi admitted to that months back. But what has the FDA been using since the beginning that all labs blindly follow? CT=40.

"Masks" don't stop anything, not even big-ass droplets.

Last edited:

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I had it back in the end of January / beginning of February.

Honestly, it was pretty weak, I was pretty much over it in like 3-4 days. But I'm in my 20's and have no underlying health conditions. I got it when I went out on Friday and was well enough to go back to work on Monday.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I had it back in the end of January / beginning of February.

Honestly, it was pretty weak, I was pretty much over it in like 3-4 days. But I'm in my 20's and have no underlying health conditions. I got it when I went out on Friday and was well enough to go back to work on Monday.
Unlikely you actually had COVID. You couldn’t get a test back that quickly during that timeframe. Plus even the flu lasts longer than that.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Unlikely you actually had COVID. You couldn’t get a test back that quickly during that timeframe. Plus even the flu lasts longer than that.
I had literally every symptom but thanks doc

I still had symptoms for like a week and half later, it just wasn't that bad where I felt the need to stay home everyday.

I'm assuming I had a mild case, this lady's story sounds very similar to mine.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/0...ly-sick-for-2-days-couldnt-smell-for-3-weeks/

Last edited:

Sponsored

S550_GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
On Monday 11/30 I found out that 5 people in my office got it. I went and got a rapid test, came back positive. I felt fine and was just waiting for the ball to drop. I decided to get a normal test done, since I was showing no symptoms. Got tested on Friday, 4 days after my positive test...came back negative. Never developed any type of symptoms and no one in my house got it. Pretty sure, I never even had it but it was scary thinking I was going to wake up one morning severely ill.

Anyone going to take the vaccine?

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Here are just two ingredients in the vaccine, do you want this in your body?

MRC-5 (Medical Research Council cell strain 5) is a diploid cell culture line composed of fibroblasts, originally developed from the lung tissue of a 14-week-old aborted Caucasian male fetus.[1][2] The cell line was isolated by J.P. Jacobs and colleagues in September 1966 from the seventh population doubling of the original strain, and MRC-5 cells themselves are known to reach senescence in around 45 population doublings.[2][3][4]

A549 cells are adenocarcinomic human alveolar basal epithelial cells, and constitute a cell line that was first developed in 1972 by D. J. Giard, et al. through the removal and culturing of cancerous lung tissue in the explanted tumor of a 58-year-old caucasian male.[1] The cells are used as models for the study of lung cancer and the development of drug therapies against

No way is anyone putting this shit in my body.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Here in Los Angeles we have 850k cases of Covid. When you consider that 1 in 5 or 1 in 8 depending on which study you refer to, cases are reported that means that over 4 million to 6.4 million of Los Angeles residents have been in contact with the virus. Which means we could be seeing herd immunity here soon even before the vaccine gets to us in bulk. In other words this thing is playing out regardless of a vaccine or not.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
On Monday 11/30 I found out that 5 people in my office got it. I went and got a rapid test, came back positive. I felt fine and was just waiting for the ball to drop. I decided to get a normal test done, since I was showing no symptoms. Got tested on Friday, 4 days after my positive test...came back negative. Never developed any type of symptoms and no one in my house got it. Pretty sure, I never even had it but it was scary thinking I was going to wake up one morning severely ill.

Anyone going to take the vaccine?
I'm 100% not taking a vaccine that was developed in 8 months. I'm not even anti vax or anything, but it seems to me you're taking more risk with a vaccine with basically no long term trials than COVID. Now if I was high risk or older I would but as a healthy 20 something I see no point.

Plus the sooner I take it, the sooner I gotta go back to office. And who wants that lmao
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.