Not open for further replies.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Here are just two ingredients in the vaccine, do you want this in your body?

MRC-5 (Medical Research Council cell strain 5) is a diploid cell culture line composed of fibroblasts, originally developed from the lung tissue of a 14-week-old aborted Caucasian male fetus.[1][2] The cell line was isolated by J.P. Jacobs and colleagues in September 1966 from the seventh population doubling of the original strain, and MRC-5 cells themselves are known to reach senescence in around 45 population doublings.[2][3][4]

A549 cells are adenocarcinomic human alveolar basal epithelial cells, and constitute a cell line that was first developed in 1972 by D. J. Giard, et al. through the removal and culturing of cancerous lung tissue in the explanted tumor of a 58-year-old caucasian male.[1] The cells are used as models for the study of lung cancer and the development of drug therapies against

No way is anyone putting this shit in my body.
if they make it mandatory for military, i dont have a choice. lol
Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Here in Los Angeles we have 850k cases of Covid. When you consider that 1 in 5 or 1 in 8 depending on which study you refer to, cases are reported that means that over 4 million to 6.4 million of Los Angeles residents have been in contact with the virus. Which means we could be seeing herd immunity here soon even before the vaccine gets to us in bulk. In other words this thing is playing out regardless of a vaccine or not.
they are saying herd immunity is probably not even possible with COVID. that and we have never gotten herd immunity from a novel virus via natural infection.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Here in Los Angeles we have 850k cases of Covid. When you consider that 1 in 5 or 1 in 8 depending on which study you refer to, cases are reported that means that over 4 million to 6.4 million of Los Angeles residents have been in contact with the virus. Which means we could be seeing herd immunity here soon even before the vaccine gets to us in bulk. In other words this thing is playing out regardless of a vaccine or not.
And just think, California has some the strictest covid regs in the country. Sorta
like Chicago having some of the strictest gun laws on the books yet no where else in the country do you have so many killed by gun violence.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
And just think, California has some the strictest covid regs in the country. Sorta
like Chicago having some of the strictest gun laws on the books yet no where else in the country do you have so many killed by gun violence.
with a population that doesnt follow them very well, leadership included.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
It would probably be mandatory for everyone to take here not just military.

I have a feeling that businesses will fire ppl left and right if ppl refuse to take it.

Sponsored

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
Companies or businesses have their own internal rules. I'm subject to random drug testing and recently had to do 2 tests within a week. As far as taking a vaccine for covid, I suppose it's moot in my case.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Companies or businesses have their own internal rules. I'm subject to random drug testing and recently had to do 2 tests within a week. As far as taking a vaccine for covid, I suppose it's moot in my case.
Yeah they do have their own internal rules and regulations but once the gov says do it then those rules become worthless.

I just hope that it doesn't get worse. 🤞🏻

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Here are just two ingredients in the vaccine, do you want this in your body?

MRC-5 (Medical Research Council cell strain 5) is a diploid cell culture line composed of fibroblasts, originally developed from the lung tissue of a 14-week-old aborted Caucasian male fetus.[1][2] The cell line was isolated by J.P. Jacobs and colleagues in September 1966 from the seventh population doubling of the original strain, and MRC-5 cells themselves are known to reach senescence in around 45 population doublings.[2][3][4]

A549 cells are adenocarcinomic human alveolar basal epithelial cells, and constitute a cell line that was first developed in 1972 by D. J. Giard, et al. through the removal and culturing of cancerous lung tissue in the explanted tumor of a 58-year-old caucasian male.[1] The cells are used as models for the study of lung cancer and the development of drug therapies against

No way is anyone putting this shit in my body.
This is hardly breaking news. We’re you vaccinated as a child for polio, whooping cough, measles? Then this stuff is already in your body. Do you smoke, drink, take medication? Then bad stuff is already in your body. Oh, by the way do you eat? Breath? Already bad stuff in you body. And guess what? If you’re healthy your body can handle the bad stuff.

And, yes, unless proven anything but safe I’ll be taking the vaccine. It’s certainly better than the alternative.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
This is hardly breaking news. We’re you vaccinated as a child for polio, whooping cough, measles? Then this stuff is already in your body. Do you smoke, drink, take medication? Then bad stuff is already in your body. Oh, by the way do you eat? Breath? Already bad stuff in you body. And guess what? If you’re healthy your body can handle the bad stuff.

And, yes, unless proven anything but safe I’ll be taking the vaccine. It’s certainly better than the alternative.
Like COVID?? :cwl: :giggle:

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
"Masks" don't stop anything, not even big-ass droplets.
The more I read your posts the more I think you have brain damage.

3 layer medical masks filter down to 0.1 Micron. Virus particles are 0.3 to 0.1 micron. Respiratory droplets which your exhaling are 5-10 micron.

You don't just exhale raw virus particles. They're contained within the respiratory droplets. I hope you don't have kids. Those poor bastards.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
It would probably be mandatory for everyone to take here not just military.

I have a feeling that businesses will fire ppl left and right if ppl refuse to take it.
i dont believe they can do that honestly.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt

lets not even get started on the 5 anthrax shots i had to take.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I was used to my ex husband getting all kinds of shots being military and all. One of the reasons why I got the flu years ago, he pushed me to get it and said "Em you'll be fine" I was sick for days and my arm hurt like a B.

But this vaccine, no thanks.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I was used to my ex husband getting all kinds of shots being military and all. One of the reasons why I got the flu years ago, he pushed me to get it and said "Em you'll be fine" I was sick for days and my arm hurt like a B.

But this vaccine, no thanks.
oh yeah. mandatory flu as soon as its available. im sure they will do the same once our base gets one of the covid vaccines in.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.