Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Trimmed the HUGE engine cover down, installed Bullitt injector covers and a K&N intake tube.

Next up......California Pony Cars radiator overflow tank and master cylinder cover.

intake.jpg
How does the K&N feel on the butt dyno?
Sponsored

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'20 MGT, '18 H-D Fat Bob 131ci, '17 Yaris
Maybe a few HP but I already had the AirAid Dry drop in filter. Exhaust is a bit lower toned (I have adjustable exhaust) and throttle response is better. No extra intake noise.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Washed this babe and never even pulled on the emergency brake..............:clap:

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Trimmed the HUGE engine cover down, installed Bullitt injector covers and a K&N intake tube.

Next up......California Pony Cars radiator overflow tank and master cylinder cover.

intake.jpg
Hey Scott, I did a similar job last week. Those Bullitt covers end up being expensive considering the included hoses are not needed. I got the engine cover idea from Chef jpd in a recent post.
PXL_20201115_045456619.PORTRAIT.jpg

Sponsored

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Hey Scott, I did a similar job last week. Those Bullitt covers end up being expensive considering the included hoses are not needed. I got the engine cover idea from Chef jpd in a recent post.
I also got the idea of how to trim the engine cover from Chef jpd. Took less than 5 minutes with the Dremal and plastic cutoff wheel.

Reactions: PKs

sinn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sinn
Vehicle(s)
20 Mustang GT Premium - 6 speed
ive had a few happen, rocks fly up off semis and im far back and smack me sounds like an acorn dropped from a aircraft.

The touch up pens work very well! I overfill the clear on purpose, then I just polish the excess once cured a day or two later to be safe til its flush with the current clear.
What do you "polish" it with?

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Returned the Raxiom Tails and went back to Tri bar. Much better lol.
While I agree the Ford GT style tails do not flow well with the Mustang the Profile tails do. That of course is per a persons taste. I installed a set of the Profile tails and love how it cleans up the rear.

R3troGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe - 2019 RAM 1500 BH
Traded my PP1 Luster Nickel-Painted Wheels for a brand new set of PP2 Wheels and Tires.

QoQYcW6.jpg

u2SMEu1.jpg

TPA1OET.jpg

HJyKFkD.jpg

lWto8Xe.jpg

Sponsored

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Yesterday at Target
1605899244345.png

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Drove it twenty miles or so, started it up three times at return.
Don’t get much driving/charging these days. Tried to start it yesterday, got just a click. Connected the charger as I’ve done a few times previously, the backup lamp began flashing. Let it charge for a couple hours, the charger told me it was 100% full but was six volt! Tried to start it, everything went dark. DARK. Not even a glimmer of odometer miles. Hooked up the charger again, its message was the same this morning: 100%, 6-V. Jumped it from the other car, started and ran fine, restarted three times.

Can a battery go so flat and still hold a charge? I expect to replace it anyway. Had my eye on the XS Power D4700 for quite a while. We’ll see.