Sponsored

I miss my car.

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
I'm in the San Francisco Bay area. My car is about 3 miles or a 30 minute walk from where I'm at right. Since our shelter in place order I can't really get to my beautiful gt.

To be fair I don't need it either but I forgot to put the cover on. So she will be collecting dust for 3 weeks.

But let me tell you, when I get back to her. When I hear those corsa's roar back to life. Oooohhh buddy we are going for a drive. A long drive to no where. And we aren't going below 3k rpm the whole freaking way. Except for the first 15 minutes or so lolol
Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I know the feeling. My car has been stored in the garage for nearly 5 months for winter. It hurts. But come April 1st... vroom vroom. :handsinair:

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I know the feeling. My car has been stored in the garage for nearly 5 months for winter. It hurts. But come April 1st... vroom vroom. :handsinair:
I got mine back out last week & have been enjoying it. It's my one reprieve from the current situation that I can enjoy without fear of harming anyone other than me being a $hitty driver which could be harmful LOL.

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
I'm in the San Francisco Bay area. My car is about 3 miles or a 30 minute walk from where I'm at right. Since our shelter in place order I can't really get to my beautiful gt.

To be fair I don't need it either but I forgot to put the cover on. So she will be collecting dust for 3 weeks.

But let me tell you, when I get back to her. When I hear those corsa's roar back to life. Oooohhh buddy we are going for a drive. A long drive to no where. And we aren't going below 3k rpm the whole freaking way. Except for the first 15 minutes or so lolol
Ha, yeah. I'm curious how it ended up 3 miles away? Do you store it somewhere most of the time since you don't need it very often? Is it parked along the street curb or in a garage?

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Stay safe over on the west coast. Probably for the best. Americans have a lot of worries right now.

Sponsored

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
I've been working from home so don't have a reason to drive every day. I installed new bits this weekend but haven't driven enough to test it out. I'm actually giving my wife a ride to the doctor today (not COVID-19 related) just to have an excuse to drive her.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
It was 67 when I got off work yesterday an I rode home with the top down. Didn't even care when it started to rain.
It's susposed to be nearly 80 when I get out of this scary damn hospital this afternoon and the damn top will be down again!
I may end up with the f-ing beer virus but I'm going to enjoy driving my damn car until I can't!

OP
OP

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Ha, yeah. I'm curious how it ended up 3 miles away? Do you store it somewhere most of the time since you don't need it very often? Is it parked along the street curb or in a garage?
Yeah it's parked in a garage about 3 miles from where I live. One of the many joys of city life lol.

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
Yes, I’m not driving Mustang GT much since March 18.
BEC88654-6199-4A54-8DAF-B7C10030E572.jpeg

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Not much call for driving for me right now - been sheltering in place for the better part of 3 weeks so far, and no end in sight. Needed to go to the pharmacy today to pick up a prescription, and after parking with the wheel cranked to one side... noticed tire wear down to the cords on both inside front tires. New shoes on order. Such is the nature of economic stimulus. (I clearly have inflation problems... also ordered a pancake compressor and digital inflation gauge = more stimulus)

Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Can't you drive to a far away grocery store?
We've started ordering curb-side-pick-up from restaurants that are a good ways from home. Even driven past the same chain closer to home...
Nice evening, top down, longish drive and still within the guidelines!

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Same thing here but there's all kinds of loop holes to shelter in place.

RalphK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Basically in our area as long as you don't congregate in groups you can be out and about. Driving by yourself is self quarantining:)
Never seen so many people biking and walking around all day. Nothing wrong with exercise.

irmoviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Basically in our area as long as you don't congregate in groups you can be out and about. Driving by yourself is self quarantining:)
Never seen so many people biking and walking around all day. Nothing wrong with exercise.
It is funny to see all the "active" people during this crisis. Before, everyone was couped up inside, glued to the TV or tablet/phone. I've talked to more neighbors now than I have the past few months as a result of this Virus.
Sponsored