V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Takong bets
1. If he wraps it out to 7500 he wraps it around a pole
Or
2. He never takes it abov 6 and we get to listen to his annoying voice blabbering about things he has no experience or points of reference to draw from
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
This just kills me. I have worked my balls off for this car. I work hundred of OT hours in a year to try and save, while providing for my wife and 4 kids. This is how Ford treats their loyal, and faithful customers? I will never forget this experience.
Yep, it sure is. I said it in another thread, this will most likely be my last Ford.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Takong bets
1. If he wraps it out to 7500 he wraps it around a pole
Or
2. He never takes it abov 6 and we get to listen to his annoying voice blabbering about things he has no experience or points of reference to draw from
3. Or maybe his garage will burn down and take the car with it (like Ryan at Shelby exotics).

I don't wish bad on anyone. I don't blame the punk YouTube kid. I blame Ford for being such a social media suck @ss.

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
3. Or maybe his garage will burn down and take the car with it (like Ryan at Shelby exotics).

I don't wish bad on anyone. I don't blame the punk YouTube kid. I blame Ford for being such a social media suck @ss.
I am on the fence with him being one of the first. He puts out videos and gives exposure to the car. He's not my favorite and does do clickbait. Even with that he has a following that seems to watch him religiously.

At the same time he's young and hasn't been supporting ford very long but I have a feeling his dad has bought many shelbys over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if his dad actually bought this one as well but he's using it for his YouTube channel and gets to use it whenever he wants.

Sponsored

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
This car will get tons of free internet exposure for Ford. Your cars will be seen by a few people on these forums. Its a smart move by Ford and it is in no way holding you up from getting your cars...relax.

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
Did he actually pull strings to get the first car or did he just happen to buy the car from the first dealership to get one by luck? I'm just kinda curious if anyone actually knows? It doesn't necessarily bother me any that he got the car I just can't wait to get mine and at least they are starting to hit the lot lol

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Did he actually pull strings to get the first car or did he just happen to buy the car from the first dealership to get one by luck? I'm just kinda curious if anyone actually knows? It doesn't necessarily bother me any that he got the car I just can't wait to get mine and at least they are starting to hit the lot lol
Just lucky I believe but don’t know 100%

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Why are you guys so worked up. Clearly Ford doesnt give a crap about their true fans.....look at the mach e.....

you’re still going to get your car, relax....... i axtually have watched some of this kids videos and he is a legit racer who loves shelbys......

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
You guys can dislike this but I agree with Keller. The guy purchased it after it already had been spec and he was persistent with purchasing one be it that his parents did or him but there is no reason to criticize him. I’m looking forward to the content he releases at least it’s more information. I’m patiently waiting on mine to be shipped but I wouldn’t criticize anyone on here for getting their car before I did. I just don’t see how this is any different.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
As I said before he did not order this car.
The dealer had already ordered it and it had a VIN and build date when he put a deposit down.
He did not spec out the car or anything. If any of you called that dealer you could of gotten a similar deal.
Also he is not the first to take delivery but one of the very first that’s for sure.
The CFTP car he ordered won’t be built till spring.
However when it’s comes down to it, I find it likely that Daddy might be paying for it. I don’t know for sure though.
I understand some of you all being frustrated though.
Holy smokes!
He's got a CFTP GT500 coming as well?!?!!??
LUCKY!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I am on the fence with him being one of the first. He puts out videos and gives exposure to the car. He's not my favorite and does do clickbait. Even with that he has a following that seems to watch him religiously.

At the same time he's young and hasn't been supporting ford very long but I have a feeling his dad has bought many shelbys over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if his dad actually bought this one as well but he's using it for his YouTube channel and gets to use it whenever he wants.
He is a click bait Ford suck @ss. I blame Ford for making this miscalculation. There are more worthy people out there who should have gotten the car first. I really feel for the folks who have had their car built for a long time now and have to see this. This punk kid is nothing but a silver spoon trust fund YouTuber who relies upon click bait to jack his views and promote his channel.

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
Just lucky I believe but don’t know 100%
I guess some assume that since he happens to be a youtuber and coincidentally got his car first he HAD to of pulled strings to get it but maybe some in this thread know more than I do? I just don't like assuming things, and hell for all I know he just called the right place at the right time when he ordered his car but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

bendensez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
As I said before he did not order this car.
The dealer had already ordered it and it had a VIN and build date when he put a deposit down.
He did not spec out the car or anything. If any of you called that dealer you could of gotten a similar deal.
Also he is not the first to take delivery but one of the very first that’s for sure.
The CFTP car he ordered won’t be built till spring.
However when it’s comes down to it, I find it likely that Daddy might be paying for it. I don’t know for sure though.
I understand some of you all being frustrated though.
I live in this area and know this dealership. When I was looking around at Raptors in spring '18, this place was asking $10k ADM on the multiple Raptors they had sitting on the lot. I quickly left and ordered an '18 at MSRP from another local dealer that had none on their lot. I don't believe for a second that they would let a first year new model GT500 go for only $2500 ADM when they know they could command much higher. At least not to the average Joe...

Bladex10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Of course this annoying ass kid gets the 1st delivery. Dude is really going to be milking out the clickbait now while everyone else waits for theirs.
Sponsored