LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Just like you said clickbait to get views, like, follows and whatever else he can milk it for....

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
The way I understand it is,
He ordered a CFTP car a long while ago for MSRP.
Realized it wouldn’t be built till spring so....got to have YouTube content before that....
Then he called lots and lots of dealerships to find a car that already had been ordered and had a VIN and build date.
He then put a deposit on that one also.
He says he is paying $2,500 over MSRP for the second one. It is a base car.
At least that is what he said.
Hope this helps a little.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
LUCKY BASTARD!!! :) :clap:
How old is this dude?!?! He looks and sounds so young, yet has some killer vehicles. Lucky bastard! lol
Good for him.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
LUCKY BASTARD!!! :) :clap:
How old is this dude?!?! He looks and sounds so young, yet has some killer vehicles. Lucky bastard! lol
Good for him.
His family is very rich and I believe he is 19 years old.

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Lets build the fastest most powerful most expensive sought after and hard to attain Mustang ever, and then make sure the 1st one goes to the most annoying, most immoral, youngest, and most importantly, most inexperienced kid buyer we can find..

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
This just kills me. I have worked my balls off for this car. I work hundred of OT hours in a year to try and save, while providing for my wife and 4 kids. This is how Ford treats their loyal, and faithful customers? I will never forget this experience.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Gratz for him !. I for one will not knock his hustle. People subscibed to him, and he makes money. Now why did he get his now ? Who knows. I have no ideal how Ford has this process working. I hope he puts some decent stuff out, and I look at it this way.....Many more should start showing up now.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I brought all of this shit to light many moons ago. The entire program was poorly designed and administered. The result is a very pissed off core support group of what was once a pretty strong enthusiast network of Ford-only purchasers.

Cry louder than the next "influencer" and you just might be rewarded from Ford. Rubbish.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Jaime: Screw that kid and be glad yours wasn't an October build or, in one of the "problem colors."

But it does seem like there's an issue with shipping, especially those that are coming via rail.

Like JB's, I'm thinking that you'll see shipment status soon, at least I hope so.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
As I said before he did not order this car.
The dealer had already ordered it and it had a VIN and build date when he put a deposit down.
He did not spec out the car or anything. If any of you called that dealer you could of gotten a similar deal.
Also he is not the first to take delivery but one of the very first that’s for sure.
The CFTP car he ordered won’t be built till spring.
However when it’s comes down to it, I find it likely that Daddy might be paying for it. I don’t know for sure though.
I understand some of you all being frustrated though.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Well it looks like he purchased the handling pack. Would be nice to know exactly what he received with it.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Jaime: Screw that kid and be glad yours wasn't an October build or, in one of the "problem colors."

But it does seem like there's an issue with shipping, especially those that are coming via rail.

Like JB's, I'm thinking that you'll see shipment status soon, at least I hope so.
This isn't about "me", its about US loyal, faithful, average enthusiasts. Yes, I was lucky to be of the second batch, but thats not my point. Team Ford customers should have been the majority of customers to receive their car before these type of people.

This is all I will say about the matter. I will get my car, I will enjoy it, I will own it probably for the rest of my life. I will pass it down to my children.

I really could care less what he will do with his.
Sponsored