Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
shhhhh ....I'm the whistleblower....
I already testified too

Your insistence on avoiding the here & now ....cant help you with that one.
Demensia is tough.
One of my buds got caught up in the tail hook debacle
Remember that one?
You crazy old drunk liberal pedophile good night!
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Your statement doesn't account for the "Southern Strategy." As for switching sides, perhaps the most prominent was Strom Thurmond...an interesting father...
1 person doesn't make "THE PARTIES SWITCHED". If something crazy like the parties switching happened, you should have a list of 300 or 400 people who switched parties. EVERYONE in the parties with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions would mean the parties switched.

Can't you see how ridiculous this claim is?

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
1 person doesn't make "THE PARTIES SWITCHED". If something crazy like the parties switching happened, you should have a list of 300 or 400 people who switched parties. EVERYONE in the parties with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions would mean the parties switched.

The parties switched has been completely debunked, the left repeats the lie so they can pretend they weren't the KKK and lynched numerous white and black Americans.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The parties switched has been completely debunked, the left repeats the lie so they can pretend they weren't the KKK and lynched numerous white and black Americans.
I agree it's obviously untrue. It's a little frightening to me that some people seem to believe this lie. Even if you didn't have real historical records in front of you, "THE PARTIES SWITCHED" just doesn't pass the smell test.

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
I agree it's obviously untrue. It's a little frightening to me that some people seem to believe this lie. Even if you didn't have real historical records in front of you, "THE PARTIES SWITCHED" just doesn't pass the smell test.
The humanities/history departments on universities have been utterly corrupted by the left. When my kids went off to college, I had to explain to them that they could never express their true views to the professor, they had to listen carefully and regurgitate back exactly what they heard and take the A. After the course is done, brain dump the bullshit and move on.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
I'll just leave this right here...
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
What a dipshit, how many times does Trump have to say he is FOR LEGAL immigration. The MAJORITY of legal immigrants are for ONLY LEGAL immigration.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
What a dipshit, how many times does Trump have to say he is FOR LEGAL immigration. The MAJORITY of legal immigrants are for ONLY LEGAL immigration.
Only Trumpers call people they've never met or spoken to before a dipshit...even if I told you I haven't voted for a Dem in the past 20 years that likely wouldn't matter to you either...

94Mustang302ci

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
During the months that Melania campaigned with her husband prior to his successful bid for presidency, she defended his hard-line on immigration practices and laws by stating that her own path and achievement of citizenship had been legal, unlike those of the individuals Trump was campaigning against. However, investigative reporting done by the Associated Press revealed that she had been paid for 10 modeling jobs she had done before she had obtained her H-1B (green card) and was still living in the U.S using her visitor visa. The Associated Press noted that "Foreigners are not allowed to use a visitor visa to work for pay in the U.S. for American companies. Doing so would violate the terms of that visa and could prohibit a foreigner from later changing his or her immigration status in the U.S. or bar the foreigner from the United States again without special permission to come back.

Sponsored

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I'm not for either side on this issue.... I happen to think everyone is wrong, each side sucks when it comes to actually giving a shit about our fellow humans and Mustang fans! I just thought the meme I shared was funny based on the truth of the matter.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
During the months that Melania campaigned with her husband prior to his successful bid for presidency, she defended his hard-line on immigration practices and laws by stating that her own path and achievement of citizenship had been legal, unlike those of the individuals Trump was campaigning against. However, investigative reporting done by the Associated Press revealed that she had been paid for 10 modeling jobs she had done before she had obtained her H-1B (green card) and was still living in the U.S using her visitor visa. The Associated Press noted that "Foreigners are not allowed to use a visitor visa to work for pay in the U.S. for American companies. Doing so would violate the terms of that visa and could prohibit a foreigner from later changing his or her immigration status in the U.S. or bar the foreigner from the United States again without special permission to come back.
Such detailed research on a president's wife, but yet no associated press reporters ever thought to ask Obama about his past direct associations with terrorists, research the information or publish it.

94Mustang302ci

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Such detailed research on a president's wife, but yet no associated press reporters ever thought to ask Obama about his past direct associations with terrorists, research the information or publish it.
I thought this thread was about Trump ‍♂‍♂

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

I agree that 1 person doesn't make "The Parties Switched." My statement was in response to your request to, "Show (you) the people in office who switched sides." As I noted, Sen Thurmond was the most prominent. Sen Helms was another alongside him. Each was, by any measure, a significant Congressional leader and had meaningful impact on the Republican actions and ideology.

I also agree that parties did not switch in the sense that large numbers of party members switched. What's clear from an objective perspective, however, is that the parties fractured in the late 1800s and the ideology of each party switched through the course of the mid-20th century. The Republican Party of the 19th Century was pro-social programs, supportive of civil rights reforms, supportive of union workers, etc. The Democrats were fiercely "states rights" and less supportive of social programs. That shifted due in part due to scandals (robber baron era) but mostly as a result of the New Deal(s), desegregation of the military, 1960s Civil Rights Reforms, the Great Migration, etc. The Republican Southern Strategy speaks to logic for that shift from a Republican standpoint.

Nothing ridiculous about it; just objective fact.

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Only Trumpers call people they've never met or spoken to before a dipshit...even if I told you I haven't voted for a Dem in the past 20 years that likely wouldn't matter to you either...
If people post intentional stupid trash, their is no obligation on my part to be nice to said dipshit. And his 2nd dipshit post about Melanie Trump has been debunked, the story accusing her of working illegally had the wrong dates for the work she was accused of doing. Not that D's worry much about correcting the record or continuing to use the lie, accepted way of doing things by their dirty tricks play book.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.