Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

RoyalCrimsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bong
Vehicle(s)
2018 MGT P, 10R80, PP1, MagneRide, ActiveExhaust
Vehicle Showcase
. Was it an “M”???

Any reason why you wouldn’t have??? :shrug::ford:
i looked up his specs at 500hp... i beat it part throttle, so ya no reason why i wouldnt had :)
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
i looked up his specs at 500hp... i beat it part throttle, so ya no reason why i wouldnt had :)
If you lost...the trunk would have this! Our 2012 650i
1964AB34-0F16-444E-BE8A-C007C7EA3B1C.jpeg

RoyalCrimsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bong
Vehicle(s)
2018 MGT P, 10R80, PP1, MagneRide, ActiveExhaust
Vehicle Showcase
sorry bud i've already beat one of those when i was bone stock, no kidding. :ford:

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Im going to get one as well. Not cheap though but I'm sure the quality is more than worth it.

https://5spurs.com/store/usa/

Thanks [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] !
I've just contacted them about doing a custom one for me in aluminum...so excited (sighs...great more money I don't have to spend getting ready to be spent on something I technically do not need). :D

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
sorry bud i've already beat one of those when i was bone stock, no kidding. :ford:
Then you lost to a guy who can’t drive or had no balls. 600 HP, 0-60 in 3.2 secs. M5 is a rocket.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I've just contacted them about doing a custom one for me in aluminum...so excited (sighs...great more money I don't have to spend getting ready to be spent on something I technically do not need). :D
Nice, pretty sure the silver one is just the bare aluminium one :D!

Yeah, it's one of those small mods that make a rather large difference

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Heavy pigs. Surprised a guy one night in one of those by killing him. We pulled over and talked.

He didn't realize that with just a supercharger how much power these cars can make.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Awesome! Cant wait to see it!

Spend!!! :lol:

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Awesome! Cant wait to see it!

Spend!!! :lol:
Well, I think the custom button is prohibitively expensive...just the cost of machining alone is over $250, and that is just to program the cnc machine...but I will probably get the power button in silver anyways :D

Sponsored

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
Meh. I got the ZL1 rock guards - the design is questionable, depending on 3m tape to hold the guard against the curved fender. The tape actually stuck to the car, but detached from the plastic rock guard, meaning ZL1 didn't prep the surface correctly before sticking it. I emailed them and told them it didn't stick, never got a response. The plastic parts are worth about $1.45... for such a huge markup you think they'd have better support.
Look for something better.
I got the wrong parts when I ordered the plate holder for my car, and ZL1 more than took care of me. You should try contacting them again.

As for the rock guards, I haven't had any issues with mine. They are unobtrusive, blend well with the factory plastic splitters, and do what they are supposed to. I personally like the fact that I don't have to drill holes in the car to mount them.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Steps 1 and 2 of my detail, wash followed up by iron remover. Tomorrow is clay, polish, polish 2, coating prep, ceramic.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Steps 1 and 2 of my detail, wash followed up by iron remover. Tomorrow is clay, polish, polish 2, coating prep, ceramic.
...what product will you use with the polisher ?? I used Menzurna 3000 and loved it on my Black car!! No swirls or any light scratches at all!! And what Ceramic Coating did you choose?? You wil love it!!! Just remember to wear gloves, change the suede cloths often and do in about 3 foot square sections. Good for you for giving it a try, I only wish some of the other guys would just feel more confident with their skills!! Post up the pics...before and after. Then will you apply the reload the next day??

Once you’re done with the coating.... some spray shine will be needed from time to time. ECH2O is an excellent product and goes a long way!! I use it with some reload for that extra “POP” at the shows! I mix it up in a plain bottle and when asked “what is it.” ? I say..Secret Shit!! lol:cheers::cheers:

Ooops I forgot....you’ll need the teaser also after you polish..maybe even a wash then Eraser, that’s what I did. You want to make sure you’ve got a virgin to work with!! I used CQuartz UK ...now they have a CQuartz 3 I believe???

Last edited:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
If you don't clay you're just rapidly rubbing those contaminants in to the paint. You're supposed to clay before polishing every time.