January 2018 Sales

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
I don't really care, I just wanted to point out that the whole thing is childish is all. I love the Mustang more than just about any non-exotic car. I love the heritage behind it and the stories and the memories, but I don't want to see the Camaro die (Let's face it, less competition means less meaningful updates). I guess some of us just have bigger egos than others. :shrug:
Actually the competition will just come from KIA (stinger) LOL and many other manufactures around the world, What you call childish I call wisdom. Were u sad when it died in 2002? I have been FU#$% over by GM in the past so no i dont feel a tiny bit bad for saying bye bye to the Camaro or GM in general. Again, I have my reasons. :cheers: oh and :ford:
Sponsored

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
Actually the competition will just come from KIA (stinger) LOL and many other manufactures around the world, What you call childish I call wisdom. Were u sad when it died in 2002? I have been FU#$% over by GM in the past so no i dont feel a tiny bit bad for saying bye bye to the Camaro or GM in general. Again, I have my reasons. :cheers: oh and :ford:
Frankly I think the Stinger GT is a very compelling car...except the price and auto trans :D

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Not bad for January. Probably half of those sales went to Hertz.:thumbsup:

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Camaro6 is in shock at the moment, Where is BlackWhole and the Camaro is god comments? Crickets, Chirp Chirp Chirp, blaming tires on the poor sales. LOL

Sponsored

ClevelandV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully 2020 GT or HP Ecoboost
Why because of those smug asses who preach camaro is Gods gift to the automotive would, who beat there chest and shoved sales into every ones face when the Mustang revived gen 5 camaro sold more than Mustang. Those same people who now say sales don't mean anything ours is faster. Even with all of chrylers electrical problems I'd still buy a Challenger before I'd buy a camaro or any gm product for that matter.
So, basically you are saying you hate the Camaro because of Chevy fan-boys talking about their car of choice, not the actual car ??

Snagged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Cobra, '17 Corrolla
I'm curious to know, how are European sales doing with the Mustang? Anyone know?

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
So, basically you are saying you hate the Camaro because of Chevy fan-boys talking about their car of choice, not the actual car ??
Honestly, GM as a company likes to poke fun at Ford way more then Ford does, so their minions follow suite.... Just look at the Aluminum F150, or the Bumper step, or the Zombie Apocalypse commercial, or whatever AL O says..... they all talk SHI##. Its corporate culture for GM.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Honestly, GM as a company likes to poke fun at Ford way more then Ford does, so their minions follow suite.... Just look at the Aluminum F150, or the Bumper step, or the Zombie Apocalypse commercial, or whatever AL O says..... they all talk SHI##. Its corporate culture for GM.
When you are number 1 you don't talk about number 2. That's the first rule of advertising. That's why you don't hear Ford say much about Chevy. But when you are lower you always try to knock number 1 down.

BailoutBowtie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KonaKid Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
When you are number 1 you don't talk about number 2. That's the first rule of advertising. That's why you don't hear Ford say much about Chevy. But when you are lower you always try to knock number 1 down.
Don't tell that to the "Ford is Behind" and is doomed crowd.

Can you honestly remember when Ford took a Jab at GM on one of their commercials?

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I just listen to Mahk and his chevy real people commercials to get my accurate information on a Chevy.

[ame]

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Don't tell that to the "Ford is Behind" and is doomed crowd.

Can you honestly remember when Ford took a Jab at GM on one of their commercials?
Well - I do remember a hilarious Ford commercial mocking the "Like a Rock" Chevy motto. I think I only saw it once or maybe twice, though. But it's pretty unusual.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I just listen to Mahk and his chevy real people commercials to get my accurate information on a Chevy.

You're my hero, Mahk.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Old news...

Mahk has moved onto credit card, bank, and pill commercials. YouTube "Movantik moment." ;)
Sponsored