2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Now the cat's out of the bag, we need some physical specs. I really hope this isn't an interior change, color, and wheel change and then call it a day.
Sponsored

carcinoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (sold)
Oh for heaven's sake, people. Why has no one made a joke about them shooting a Bullitt in Chicago?

*Who HASN'T shot a bullitt in Chicago?
*Why are people acting like a bullitt whizzing by you in Chicago is something special?
*But... Chicago's mayor declared it a bullitt-free zone! Look at the posted signs!

But for reals. That thing is gorgeous.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Yeah I'm pulled on this. DHG is my favorite color but if it just ends up like a California Package and you can't get PP1 or PP2 then I'll be disappointed.
I was always disappointed that I couldn't get a GT/CS optioned the way I wanted; Recaros, 3.73s, and Brembos. The original GT/CS in '68 had everything available that was on other Mustangs, up to and including a 428 Cobra Jet engine.

Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Ohhh just realized -- the Bullitt MUST be real for 2018.

ADMS are coming down on GT350s in certain parts of the country. Dealerships are in need of a new model to gouge the public with.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Ohhh just realized -- the Bullitt MUST be real for 2018.

ADMS are coming down on GT350s in certain parts of the country. Dealerships are in need of a new model to gouge the public with.
If it's like the last ones, X-Plan applies to the Bullitt because its a GT package, same for the Mach1, unless Ford changes it this year. I know dealers that say they still have not even used their available Shelby orders so I plan to go to them first to ask about X-Plan on a Bullitt.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Autoweeks gotten ahold of this breaking news and linked it up here. So it must be true...

Swamp-Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty
When I look at the side view picture of the Red PP2 car and compare it to the picture of the Bullitt car, it looks to me like they have the same 2-step front splitter. To me it also looks like the wheel size and rotor size are similar. Granted, the Bullitt picture is pretty fuzzy, so it might be my imagination.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
I want to see those wheels!! I already have guard so if I can get a hold of the wheels and call it a day that would be good! :p

On a serious note, nice to finally see photo evidence of its existence. My take on this would be that it is a full appearance package for the GT with some performance modifications cherry picked from other existing packages like PP1 and PP2. Whatever year they end up calling it (2018-2019) will be the 50th anniversary for the Bullitt and then the following year they would likely convert the package into the Mach 1 without the Bullitt specific appearance and color. Just my take! Looking forward to clearer pictures!

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Is the window trim chrome or not? I cannot seem to make it out, Looks black to me...

the posters that were leaked do show it as chrome or satin etc.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Is the window trim chrome or not? I cannot seem to make it out, Looks black to me...

Hard to see on the pictures but to me it also looks like black. A chrome window trim would have reflections of the lights. But it's really just a guess, we have to wait for better pictures (or the reveal)

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
I want to see those wheels!! I already have guard so if I can get a hold of the wheels and call it a day that would be good! :p

On a serious note, nice to finally see photo evidence of its existence. My take on this would be that it is a full appearance package for the GT with some performance modifications cherry picked from other existing packages like PP1 and PP2. Whatever year they end up calling it (2018-2019) will be the 50th anniversary for the Bullitt and then the following year they would likely convert the package into the Mach 1 without the Bullitt specific appearance and color. Just my take! Looking forward to clearer pictures!
Agreed

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt

Definitely does not look chrome in the spy shot and the Rock leaks did look chrome. Easy change to make over the 10 months between the concept renders and now. I personally was looking forward to the chrome trim but looks just as good without it to me.