2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Should we maybe start a new thread based on what we know is real instead of continuing one that was based on a Photoshop? May prevent people not reading all 22 pages from being misinformed.

Or maybe Add a Bullitt thread under the Limited Editions section?
If people can't even bother to read the disclaimer on a post, they'll be misinformed no matter how much you spell it out for them. Anyone with common sense knows the Bullitt won't be 56k when that's basically the same price as a Shelby.
Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
If people can't even bother to read the disclaimer on a post, they'll be misinformed no matter how much you spell it out for them. Anyone with common sense knows the Bullitt won't be 56k when that's basically the same price as a Shelby.
Fair enough.

I literally had my dealer email me after my conversation with you claim the Bullitt isn't real by linking to this thread and using the Window Sticker as his proof for it not being real. :lol:

I just linked him back to your later post with the photos and then he said that he would let me know the moment he hears anything official about it. If he gets any info not already shared here I'll post it up, but I don't suspect he will.

When "SVT Dealerships" were a thing they were usually REALLY well in the know, but since that kind of dissolved not so much anymore.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Well, just got his:

Hi UAmach1,
Just spoke to my new car sales manager Steve whom was off yesterday. He believes Ford is going to unleash the Bullitt in January at detroit auto show as well. I hope he is right ! I will let you know when I find out more.

Merry christmas

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Fair enough.

I literally had my dealer email me after my conversation with you claim the Bullitt isn't real by linking to this thread and using the Window Sticker as his proof for it not being real. :lol:

I just linked him back to your later post with the photos and then he said that he would let me know the moment he hears anything official about it. If he gets any info not already shared here I'll post it up, but I don't suspect he will.

When "SVT Dealerships" were a thing they were usually REALLY well in the know, but since that kind of dissolved not so much anymore.
Yeah my dealer told me yesterday I'd probably know about the car before they do. I think with the internet and social media now it's just way too easy for things to spread, so Ford doesn't tell as many people as they used to back when the worst that could "leak" was one-by-one from word of mouth.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Well, just got his:

Hi UAmach1,
Just spoke to my new car sales manager Steve whom was off yesterday. He believes Ford is going to unleash the Bullitt in January at detroit auto show as well. I hope he is right ! I will let you know when I find out more.

Merry christmas
:lol::lol:

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
You write e mails under your screen name? Lol jk.

So you going Bullitt now?
If the performance on it is no worse than a PP1. Though I would prefer to get the Bullitt packages AND PP2.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I don't think it'll be as PP as PP1.
May be close, the previous one had their own handling pack and power additions that were comparable to the Ford racing Handling Pack 1 and power Pack 1. Also the 2001 got Cobra/Mach1 brakes, not sure about the 08/09.

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I feel funny inside.

Sponsored

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
May be close, the previous one had their own handling pack and power additions that were comparable to the Ford racing Handling Pack 1 and power Pack 1. Also the 2001 got Cobra/Mach1 brakes, not sure about the 08/09.
I had a 2008 Bullitt (should've kept it)

It had an open filter style CAI, trut tower brace, different catback (which actually sounded pretty good...only Mustang Ive ever left the exhaust stock), GT500 seats, a specific handling pack, and of course the usual Bullitt decorative stuff. Only made 15hp more than the GT of the same year.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I had a 2008 Bullitt (should've kept it)

It had an open filter style CAI, trut tower brace, different catback (which actually sounded pretty good...only Mustang Ive ever left the exhaust stock), GT500 seats, a specific handling pack, and of course the usual Bullitt decorative stuff. Only made 15hp more than the GT of the same year.
I was looking at 2001 Bullitts when I found my Mach1. It was hard to say no to the deal I got, but I always was jealous of everyone with a Highland green Bullitt when I saw one. For me a DHG Mach1 would have been everything I could have wanted. For me this generation that's a DHG PP2.

Wasn't the 15hp on 87 but made a little more on 93? Or was that the Shelby GT?

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Even then, you would have to be bat shit insane to choose a 2V 4.6 over a 4V 4.6.
Exactly, it as more that the deal on the Mach1 made it within my price range. 20k for a 4k miles, mint, 3yr old at the time mach1.. that was a GREAT deal then. Most were about 5k more. The GT would have been MUCH cheaper and easier on my budget. When I got in an accident almost 8yrs later the payout was still 17K. I paid 3K + mods to drive a great car for almost 8yrs.
Sponsored