Last edited:

brendon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
brendon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
It's as if Ford has a formula to milk money out of older Mustang fans who have a fair bit of money and nostalgia.....But hey, if people keep paying thousands for an accent package what can we do.

I'll eat my sock if it actually presents good value and performance though.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
Would be nice that it doesn't sport 5.0 badges because there isn't a 5.0 under the hood and the 5.2 CPC badges aren't ready yet...

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Lord, please tell me there won't be a 5.2 badge plastered on whatever car. And if you absolutely have to Ford, can you go back to fenders without the holes for them so they can be peeled of quickly without evidence they were ever there?

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Damn Matt, you waste no time: [ame]

Ha!

EDIT: Ohh video pulled?

Last edited:

Sponsored

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
This is exciting. If it's only an appearance package I'll probably pass, or try and find one that was hit. Could be tempted if you can check the PP2 box.

Showed a friend in the know. All he said was "would be nice".

Asked if it would be at NAIAS. He said hopefully something else would be... I guess it time to go back over to the GT500 thread.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
This is exciting. If it's only an appearance package I'll probably pass, or try and find one that was hit. Could be tempted if you can check the PP2 box.

Showed a friend in the know. All he said was "would be nice".

Asked if it would be at NAIAS. He said hopefully something else would be... I guess it time to go back over to the GT500 thread.
Yeah I'm pulled on this. DHG is my favorite color but if it just ends up like a California Package and you can't get PP1 or PP2 then I'll be disappointed. Though the last 2 version did have a power bump, better brakes, and a handling package. So it may end up similar to PP1 but with a small power bump.

I'm personally hoping for Bullitt or Mach1 Those two trims appeal to me the most. The GT500's just never attract me, probably because I never can afford them.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Damn Matt, you waste no time:

Ha!

EDIT: Ohh video pulled?
I had to make the video private for a bit to edit out any references to the original poster's name. Apparently he got yelled at for sharing the photo and he works for the city so I guess he wasn't supposed to take it even if it was on public property. Once YouTube is done processing my edits to remove his name, it'll be back up.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
It's back up. Another interesting thing, the person at the photoshoot got mad at the dude for sharing the photo because he said "the car hasn't been released yet". So there's even more confirmation.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
It's back up. Another interesting thing, the person at the photoshoot got mad at the dude for sharing the photo because he said "the car hasn't been released yet". So there's even more confirmation.
Okay, I gotta know, what is the story with that old school phone on your desk? You really seem to love retro stuff.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Okay, I gotta know, what is the story with that old school phone on your desk? You really seem to love retro stuff.
Lol yeah I'm a bit of a vintage nerd, anything 1940s-1960s especially. I have a bunch of old stuff scattered around my office. Part of why my favorite Mustang is one from 50 years ago. Feel free to PM if you have any other questions, don't wanna derail the thread. :cheers:
Sponsored