2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

thill444

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
i haven't been able to read all the posts/watch the videos but does anyone know if these cars will be a limited, serialized production?
From what I read no. They will not be limited to a specific number of units. Matt Maran has a YouTube video where he mentioned that they will not limit production.

Advertisement

Bullitt3383

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang Bullitt
That is what I was told at the press reveal as well. No limited production but yes they will be serialized. Plaque is located on the dash. BTW the VP indicates Validation Prototype.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '00 Corvette
This car will be replacing my current '15 S550 GT Daily Driver.
As it will mine...gonna need a tire package to make it a cruiser with decent tread life and able to handle light snow and low temperature with wet road surfaces.

Based on your reco and others experiences, the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ would look to fit the bill.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
They seemed to say the 475 was an "estimate" I wonder if the final version will have 475, be rated a bit higher or be a little underrated like the 01 was.

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Yep. I always assume "Unique to the <model>", is manufacturer speak for "Unique for this year, then we'll roll it out to every car ..." :D
So probably going to have to wait for the mid-cycle refresh of the next generation to see 500hp from the factory. That will be insane and I'll definitely pony up for that.

Advertisement

200 - Redline360 - 1

Advertisement