Sponsored

First Ford: 2017 GT350R

TommyC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Hi All,

I had my eye on a GT350/R last year, but couldn't justify the dealer markups ($5k+ on the base GT350, and $25k+ on the R). I happened across a slightly used GT350R (1,000 miles) a few weeks ago and jumped on it.

I've had mostly Porsche and BMW prior, and am excited about this car. I plan to track it, and it may end up being my do-it-all car.

I'm very impressed with build quality and fit/finish. Haven't had a chance to get any pics yet as it's been storming here, but I'll post up when I do.
Sponsored

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Hi All,

I had my eye on a GT350/R last year, but couldn't justify the dealer markups ($5k+ on the base GT350, and $25k+ on the R). I happened across a slightly used GT350R (1,000 miles) a few weeks ago and jumped on it.

I've had mostly Porsche and BMW prior, and am excited about this car. I plan to track it, and it may end up being my do-it-all car.

I'm very impressed with build quality and fit/finish. Haven't had a chance to get any pics yet as it's been storming here, but I'll post up when I do.

Nice Tommy! What color and options does it have? We need to know lol

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Ah yes that would help wouldn't it. It's actually spec'd EXACTLY how I would if I got an allocation to order one new:

Avalanche grey
Black stripes
Radio delete
AC delete

Sweet...lookin forward to the pics!

Sponsored

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
congrats! id never owned a mustang before this one...couldn't be happier.

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
Congrats, that color combo looks awesome. I hope it's not hot where you're at....lol Enjoy it.

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Ah yes that would help wouldn't it. It's actually spec'd EXACTLY how I would if I got an allocation to order one new:

Avalanche grey
Black stripes
Radio delete
AC delete
sounds like the first confirmed twin of mine (except that mine's a 16)...assuming it doesn't have a black roof.

funny enough, I was at an auto-x over the weekend (my daughter and I are co-driving an RS) and saw a '17 AG / black stripes R (with electronics)...looked awesome! but I'm biased ;-)

nice score on the car...I really do think that color combo is one of the best going for the R.

OP
OP

TommyC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Grabbed a quick pic over lunch.

And not quite twins fuhrius... I forgot that it did have the black roof. I could go either way on the roof. I've liked the dark CF roof on the M3s I've had, but that was functional for weight savings.

2a7x0ya.jpg

Sponsored

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Grabbed a quick pic over lunch.

And not quite twins fuhrius... I forgot that it did have the black roof. I could go either way on the roof. I've liked the dark CF roof on the M3s I've had, but that was functional for weight savings.

2a7x0ya.jpg

well, good news for me then ;-)
sharp looking ride you got there!

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Nice R! What is next to it there in the garage?