BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Like others have said... Corsa Xtreme is amazing

I love how you can make it LOUD when you want to and put it away when you don't. As long as you done mash the fun peddle past 2500-3000 it almost sounds stock, with some rumble.

What I love most about it is that it sounds mean, and has a unique tone and rasp. I didn't think I was going to like the rasp but man do I ever!

I will give you word of warning if you get the Corsa's... Never, no matter how bad you way want to... never blip the throttle on a cold start with the windows down in a garage...

You have been warned.
:lol::lol:

You haven't heard it being driven from the outside yet, have you? At no point is it anywhere near stock volume, but if you keep it under 2500-3000 no one would ever complain. Under 2000 will keep it under the radar in the neighborhood.
Sponsored

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
I've heard the corsa is only as loud as your right foot makes it. With the corsa could I baby it out of my neighborhood at 4am without waking the entire neighborhood? I definitely want the loudest and best tone for 99 percent of the time but it would be nice to be able to sneak out of the neighborhood for work.
You can baby it out. But of others have said, the cold start is probably what would upset your neighbors. Lasts about 20-30 seconds but it is LOUD.

Loud 5.0

Loud 5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
You can baby it out. But of others have said, the cold start is probably what would upset your neighbors. Lasts about 20-30 seconds but it is LOUD.
i love my cold starts in my garage every morning. Gives me instant morning wood :D

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
My friend has the Corsa Extreme and its really not that bad even on cold start, he bought the car with some sort of flowmaster exhaust and it would rattle our building everytime he started it cold and it droned like no other. I'd go with the Corsa personally, thats what I am getting.

MustangDaily

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Auto
I have the Roush Axle Back with the X-Pipe and it sounds fantastic, under 2000 rpm it's pretty quiet but once you go past 2000, it screams and people can hear you from a mile away. To be honest though after hearing a Corsa, I am going to make the switch soon. Borla ATAK is another great alternative to the Corsa and it might be worth checking out.

So either the Corsa Extreme or Borla ATAK, your ears are in for a real treat :D

Sponsored

OP
OP

GT_Chris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Coupe Magnetic
I was leaning towards Corsa. It sounds so demonic and I really love it. I think the Rousch just reminds me too much of my Challenger RT I'm trading in and I want something different this time. Thanks!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I was leaning towards Corsa. It sounds so demonic and I really love it. I think the Rousch just reminds me too much of my Challenger RT I'm trading in and I want something different this time. Thanks!
Videos don't do it justice at all.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP

Sponsored

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I went with the ford sport for the first year, then to the corsa extreme after hearing it in person....:D....also the gurgle and popping on deceleration is more noticeable with the corsa.

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Great thread; I'm in the same boat. :)

Question for anyone who may know. Is the louder of the two modes for the AWE dual mode exhaust equal in volume to the Corsa Sport?

Also, for those who have heard both the Corsa Sport and the Extreme, by your estimations, how much louder is the Extreme over the Sport? 10% louder? 20%? 30%?

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
X go Corsa, H go AWE

OP
OP

GT_Chris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Coupe Magnetic
I went with the ford sport for the first year, then to the corsa extreme after hearing it in person....:D....also the gurgle and popping on deceleration is more noticeable with the corsa.
That's what I believe I am going to do!