Sponsored

Trouble picking out an exhaust...

dhardt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2015 Mustang GT Premium w/GT Performa
I have the Ford Racing Sport exhaust and I love it.
Sponsored

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Wow, I didn't know this at all... thanks for the heads up and thanks everyone for your replies.

I don't know, I just really like the sound of the flowmasters. Personal preference I guess.

I've listened to multiple videos already and to be honest with all of you, every exhaust is starting to sound the same. :frusty:

As for the Magnaflow catback, the sound is too deep for my liking.
Here is a quick vid of my butchered orx / resonator delete / magnapack combo in my 2012.

Brn N Rubr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT PP
I suggest sitting in your car with your phone synched up and watching YouTube videos with the stereo up loud, much better than your phone or computer or iPad.
I do the exact same thing.

undefeated2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
I need help deciding on different 2015 mustang gt exhaust set ups

So I at first- saw a video of the ford racing sport cat back exhaust and it sounded mean- I was certain on getting that one but then I saw a video of the roush axle back with a MRT h pipe and it sounded just as good if not better than the ford racing sport cat back exhaust. Now I'm debating and need help on deciding, they are pretty much the same to me. I know the ford racing sport is the more expensive at $1329 and the roush axle back with either the h pipe or the x pipe is cheaper at around $790. If I was to get the roush axle back I was thinking about getting either the MRT h pipe or the ford racing x pipe, I also need help on both of those. So which do you guys think I should get and why. Is the ford racing sport cat back worth the extra money. Also does anyone know how the ford racing sport axle back sound with either the x or h pipe mentioned above. Thank you I appreciate the answers I've been debating over this for some time.

Invid10us

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Just took this if it helps. I get a lot of comments on how mean it sounds.

Sponsored