Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Mystique
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Never heard of that, how much?
We purchased ours through CJPonyParts.com, though it can be found on AmericanMuscle.com at the same price. After much exhaustive research, this was the mid pipe we wanted with no exceptions - Borla is amazing in their science! Included is their post here on Mustang6g which also has a video of why it is designed the way it is. We hope this helps you. :)

https://www.americanmuscle.com/borla-cut-and-clamp-resonator-delete-xpipe-1519-gt.html

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...018-ford-mustang-gt.99793/page-6#post-2509638
Sponsored

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
Nah, it's so totally subjective, there's no need, bummer you have to go through the install/uninstall gyrations. I guess you kept your resonator? Just going to get welded back in?
One reason I bought the Steeda H-pipe is that the tailpipes "Butt Join" the H-pipe so returning to the OEM requires no welding.....EASY PEASY!!:like:

Dan243

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I have the roush catback with an x pipe, sound is amazing. I was also going to buy the steeda h pipe but after hearing the x pipe I am totally satisfied. I think everyone hears tones differently and you don’t really know what your looking for until you hear it in person.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
With the stock mufflers I opted for H because I also wanted the deeper tone. I was trying to do as best as I could to get the old 302 with flows sound out of this car.

I loved how the H sounded with the stock set up.

When I put the Borla Atak on it comes with an X and I was sure I’d eventually switch from their X to an H but I haven’t yet. The Atak with the X sounds great (LOOOOUD) and didn’t have the high pitch raspy sound I was worried about. But then again I chose the ATAK’s for that reason too; known for having the deeper sound as compared to something like the Corsa Extreme.

I may get bored on day and get an H fabricated to fit the ATAK’s but for now I’ll stick with the X.
Sponsored