Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Any drone?
Zero drone. It’s actually deceivingly quiet. Even in track mode it’s not to loud in the interior but I’ve been told numerous times from the exterior and I quote “it’s ear piercing loud” :rockon:

Ian@Borla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borla

Bowen_Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
NEW Borla Exhaust SwitchFire X-Pipe for the 2015+ Mustang GT

*This was designed as a factory resonator replacement only
Dope!!!

Sponsored

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Damn that has some great sound. Will it work with 15-17' GT S-Type Catback?

Ian@Borla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borla
Damn that has some great sound. Will it work with 15-17' GT S-Type Catback?
Unfortunately, it was designed to work only with the factory exhaust. The ends of the pipes where our Cat-Back and the SwitchFire X-Pipe would meet are both expanded so it will not fit.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Hi a few questions for the Borla guys when they get time.

Would you please post a couple of close up hi-res pics of the tips on both the 140742CF and 140742CFBA? I've not seen any good close ups of these from different angles to compare to each other.

Have you done any recent modifications to the active valve actuator mount on your active enabled mufflers? I read somewhere there was a customer disappointed that there were gaps between the actuator base and the section where the spring sits below that may let debris or rocks in to potential block the actuator function. It was stated this gap is not present in the Ford OEM Active actuator to actuator mount. Any comment would be of assistance.

Thanks.

AJ

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
46FF8D96-7E12-40E2-8AFD-7CBA3B2912E6.jpeg
DFF6F2FF-4AB0-4310-B771-33748E146009.jpeg

Would you please post a couple of close up hi-res pics of the tips on both the 140742CF and 140742CFBA? I've not seen any good close ups of these from different angles to compare to each other.

Have you done any recent modifications to the active valve actuator mount on your active enabled mufflers? I read somewhere there was a customer disappointed that there were gaps between the actuator base and the section where the spring sits below that may let debris or rocks in to potential block the actuator function. It was stated this gap is not present in the Ford OEM Active actuator to actuator mount. Any comment would be of assistance.

Thanks.

AJ

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks.

AJ
Have had Borla AE tips for a year now. I can see there is a slight corner that is open, driver side gap corner is angled down and pax side corner is angled up, but when I wash car, I dont power wash directly into my undercarriage or muffler area, only low pressure water onto the tips and then wipe and rinse and dry and use Borla polish if needed. Maybe can spray WD40 into that corner gap if something got squeaky?

DSC_3760.JPG

DSC_3758.JPG

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
How come Borla doesn't offer the ATAK in a Axle back? I have the Borla Switchfire and would like to marry that up with the ATAK.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
How come Borla doesn't offer the ATAK in a Axle back? I have the Borla Switchfire and would like to marry that up with the ATAK.
Isn't a Borla S axleback literally an ATAK if paired with no resonator?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Status