MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
No mentions of Deep Impact Blue? In my opinion best blue offered on the Stang!

2urwc94.jpg
Like DIB a lot. It was my first choice when I started looking at used Mustangs. Just never found one with the mileage/condition I wanted.

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
All my cars have always been some variation of grey. Start at silver and go darker till you get to black. I wanted to do something different with the Mustang as it's not my daily and I wanted it to pop. Was looking at blues, considered magnetic (there I go again) but my girlfriend convinced me to take a chance and go with Orange Fury. I'm incredibly glad I did and would get it again without any hesitation.
IMG_6663.jpg
I too picked up an Orange Fury, I love it but my wife hates it! Good thing it is my car. I would definitely buy Orange Fury again.

Deleted member 35644

If I had a do-over, I'd wait for someone to cough up a Lightening Blue. I loved that color on my V6, and got impatient.
17 - 18.jpg

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Currently, I have Black. But, if I had the option again, I would buy the Metallic Grey, similar to the 2017 one I had.

Sponsored

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Shadow black was strictly for the deal. But, I love it on the pp1.

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Like DIB a lot. It was my first choice when I started looking at used Mustangs. Just never found one with the mileage/condition I wanted.
My '14 was DIB, and I really liked it, but it wasn't available in '18, and also I thought that with the black PP1 wheels it might look a little too monochromatic for my liking, and that a lighter color might have more contrast and visual interest, so I went with Lighting Blue, and I love it. Kona Blue was just a little too purple for me as well.

14-18-Side.jpg

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My picks in this order:

1. Kona Blue
2. Ruby Red
3. Gray Metallic.

Of course I ended up with Kona Blue, and now have a set of SVE R350 wheels, waiting for a better set of tires. The stock Pirellis are Gah-bage.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I ordered royal crimson. As much as I bitch about how quick it gets dirty, I love the color.

I’m more of a blue guy, until I saw the color in person. Wife was driving the car yesterday and saw her passing by, stared at it like it was the first time.

But, I don’t think I’ll buy a dark color again. Definetly next one will be blue, silver or avalanche gray (if they bring it back).
I don't think a week goes by where someone doesn't comment on my royal crimson, even as filthy as it gets. I live on the beach off a dirt road, it's a constant battle. :(

It was only available in 2018 but I'd like to see it side by side with the royal red.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I really like my Ingot GT, but Guard or Grabber Blue would be first picks.

Beggars can’t be choosers, so I went with silver. Everything else about the car fit the bill.

Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I love my lighting blue, but keeping it clean this time of year, well, that doesn't work real well.

46812138332_922414ed2a_b.jpg
My first pic showed the clean side. This is the less clean side.

46812138322_2f74072e3d_b.jpg

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I too picked up an Orange Fury, I love it but my wife hates it! Good thing it is my car. I would definitely buy Orange Fury again.
Orange Fury is growing on me. I like it better than Competition Orange.

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
My '14 was DIB, and I really liked it, but it wasn't available in '18, and also I thought that with the black PP1 wheels it might look a little too monochromatic for my liking, and that a lighter color might have more contrast and visual interest, so I went with Lighting Blue, and I love it. Kona Blue was just a little too purple for me as well.

14-18-Side.jpg
Those are my two favorite blues. I looked for DIB but only learned about Lightning Blue after I had my car.

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
2017 didn't offer Guard Green. I think that colour with a saddle interior is stunning. When I was narrowing down my search it was between Magnetic and Black, I settled on Magnetic and never looked back. If Guard had been available, that would've been my first choice

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I'd probably go silver, again with the red interior.

I wanted silver when I ordered my '15, but since I was ordering the PP I didn't care for the contrast with the black wheels and I liked the look of them better against Magnetic. Of course, since I modded the crap out of it and changed the wheels anyway (which was never the intended plan, see how that worked out) I guess I should have just gone with the silver to start with. :)

Still love my Magnetic, but silver shows the lines on the S550 so well.
Sponsored