Sponsored

Would you pick the same color . . .

HN401A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I would absolutely 100% pick Guard again.

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
If I could find a Lightning Blue for the same price/options, I would go that route next time.

But I am very happy with my Ingot Silver. I think Ingot Silver and Lightning Blue really make the body lines stand out, and if Silver is slightly dirty with water spots and dust, it still looks clean.

Screenshot-20181125-173246-Gallery.jpg

kirk533

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Wanted Grabber Blue, but not able to find one. Went with second choice, Magnetic Metallic. If buying today I would go with Orange Fury, love that color.

Reactions: Big

Sponsored

Pagey

PonyGP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/Black roof
I would pick Grabber again but wouldnā€™t get the black roof. Then I could put white stripes with black pin stripes on it

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Yep, I'd pick deep impact blue with the factory silver stripes all over again. I kept looking and looking and I got exactly what I wanted.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I like so many of the colors I don't think I could repeat the same one twice. I would love a white one.

I can say this, I will NEVER, EVER own a black car again. No thanks.

ShedEnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang convertible
A year or two ago my wife and I were walking into Amalie Arena to watch a Tampa Bay Lightning hockey game. The plaza in front of the arena is called the Ford Thunder Alley. As we were walking in I noticed a blue Mustang on display and wandered over to take a look. As I was examining the window sticker, I noticed the color - Lightning Blue. I commented to my wife that if I ever got a Mustang, it would have to be in Lightning Blue.

Over Christmas we finally decided that we would be staying in Tampa for the long term, and I immediately began searching for a convertible. And of course, I got my Tampa Bay Lightning Blue Mustang...

Maoilearca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT Auto Coupe (Guard). FP PP2
2017 didn't offer Guard Green. I think that colour with a saddle interior is stunning. When I was narrowing down my search it was between Magnetic and Black, I settled on Magnetic and never looked back. If Guard had been available, that would've been my first choice
I just got Guard before they stopped making it (a month later) - very glad I made the cut
2B73E544-2A55-4E6E-A846-A12F679410EB.jpeg

Sponsored

Duffman8887

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
All of my cars have been black or blue, good color choices ;)

I would get Lightning Blue again for another car, but would definitely consider Velocity Blue, Orange Fury, and Need for Green. If Avalanche Grey was available, that one for sure.
When i saw an avalanche Gray Shelby at the dealership i was in awe...such a nice color

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`18 Kona Blue Mustang Ecoboost PP, `10 Nissan GTR
My first mustang was a 2010 GT in grabber blue. Loved the color and got a lot of attention. Was dead set on upgrading to a 2017 in the same color but lightning blue came out and made that decision pretty difficult...

Ironically, I ended up getting neither :crazy: and waiting it out for the refresh when I stumbled my current kona blue beauty on a whim and fell in love. The red and matte black accents from my stripes and emblem make it look pretty sinister. I unfortunately didn't take any good daytime photos last time I was in town but here's one I got at night.
MVIMG_20190106_183058.jpg

okfoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Stage 3
In 2017, I had the order sheet filled out and ready to go to get a Yellow Cali Special Coupe, loaded, every single option, and I was going to have them put the supercharger on it. But then I found this 2016, only had "26" miles on it.. Actually had 111, but I got it for the same price as a new CS... So I took it... I like the Magnetic, We held off to order the car because my wife and the family were discussing different colors, I liked the Yellow or Blue, my kids liked the Blue, and my wife liked the yellow or blue... Glad I got the Magnetic tho.. If anyone would trade me even up for an exact same car with same miles in Yellow or Ruby Red, I would be tempted tho...
IMG_0262.JPG
Sponsored