• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I think Trump will be impeached, I doubt that he will be removed from office. Democrats have been looking for an excuse to move forward with impeachment so it will go through the House. Republicans control the Senate and it would take a literal act of God for them to remove him from office. My opinion anyway

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Bombshell Admission: Clapper Says Obama Made Them Do It
Oct 7, 2019

RUSH: Audio sound bite number 10, this morning on CNN Jim Sciutto is talking to James Clapper, who was as corrupt as Brennan, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence. And Jim Sciutto says, “Are you concerned that Barr or Durham’s investigation will find wrongdoing and seek to punish former intelligence officials like you?”
CLAPPER: The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could that we had available to us —

RUSH: Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop the digital. Did you hear what he just said? He just said (imitating Clapper), “And, by the way, should we have just blown off what Obama told us to do?” Does he know what he’s just done here? Clapper on CNN today said Obama made us do it. Here, finish the bite or play it from the top, whichever you have ready to go.
CLAPPER: — and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we’re at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that’s what we did.
SCIUTTO: One issue I’m — (crosstalk)
CLAPPER: It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...STO6C6aEbbjRwE

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
The truth is the democrats have been attacking President Trump for day one they have never tried to sit down and have a civil exchange with him. When Killary lost the election the democrats lost there minds and have cried for impeachment from the day Trump was sworn in. It's the democrats that have been spewing hate for the last three plus years. It's funny when the Mueller report didn't get Trump like the democrats thought it would they started spreading rumors Mueller was senile talk about piss poor loosers.
The same thing happened to Bill Clinton from day one. Something called the Whitewater investigation. And he didn’t cry about it nearly as bad as The Don! “I’m being treated very, very unfairly!” Cry me a River Donny. You know he means it when he uses two “very’s” in a sentence.

He hasn’t gotten ANY major piece of legislation passed. All he has done is pissed off every ally we have and made this great country look like a laughing stock to the world.

I could go on and on but I’ll stop..

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Bombshell Admission: Clapper Says Obama Made Them Do It
Oct 7, 2019

RUSH: Audio sound bite number 10, this morning on CNN Jim Sciutto is talking to James Clapper, who was as corrupt as Brennan, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence. And Jim Sciutto says, “Are you concerned that Barr or Durham’s investigation will find wrongdoing and seek to punish former intelligence officials like you?”
CLAPPER: The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could that we had available to us —

RUSH: Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop the digital. Did you hear what he just said? He just said (imitating Clapper), “And, by the way, should we have just blown off what Obama told us to do?” Does he know what he’s just done here? Clapper on CNN today said Obama made us do it. Here, finish the bite or play it from the top, whichever you have ready to go.
CLAPPER: — and put it in one report that the president could pass on to the Congress and to the next administration. And while we’re at it, declassify as much as we possibly could to make it public, and that’s what we did.
SCIUTTO: One issue I’m — (crosstalk)
CLAPPER: It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...STO6C6aEbbjRwE
Good ole Rush. Talk about “Fake News”

I don’t who is biggest fat slob! Donny or Rush?

Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
The same thing happened to Bill Clinton from day one. Something called the Whitewater investigation. And he didn’t cry about it nearly as bad as The Don! “I’m being treated very, very unfairly!” Cry me a River Donny. You know he means it when he uses two “very’s” in a sentence.

He hasn’t gotten ANY major piece of legislation passed. All he has done is pissed off every ally we have and made this great country look like a laughing stock to the world.

Okay team Hillary.. hes done more good things for this country then the last three presidents combined.. I don't see him giving this country away to immigrants Or causing wars. You just can't handle that he's brutally honest and not fake like your Democrats that have ruined this country.

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Okay team Hillary.. hes done more good things for this country then the last three presidents combined.. I don't see him giving this country away to immigrants Or causing wars. You just can't handle that he's brutally honest and not fake like your Democrats that have ruined this country.
I just can’t handle the fact that he is the biggest liar to ever hold the office! He is a Snake Oil salesman!

I’m having a few thousand bumper stickers made up.. “Dump Trump - 2020” and considered “Putin-Trump 2020”

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Good idea to stop. You don't want to become a laughing stock.

Never mind. I see you made two more posts after you "stopped". :wink:

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
I just can’t handle the fact that he is the biggest liar to ever hold the office! He is a Snake Oil salesman!

I’m having a few thousand bumper stickers made up.. “Dump Trump - 2020” and considered “Putin-Trump 2020”
Good idea to stop. You don't want to become a laughing stock.

Never mind. I see you made two more posts after you "stopped". :wink:
Right ..he might as well turn in his weapons while he at it .

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

What did he say that makes you think he's a big liar? Did he say "you will be able to keep your insurance" 20 something times? Did he say "your health care costs will go down"?

Did Trump spend two years saying that Trump was guilty of collusion with the Russians and then have that all get proven to be a untrue?

Did he say he wanted to secure the border and then flip flop on the issue later?

Please tell me what he said.

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

tumblr_plt3y4u11x1trr8jn_1280-jpg.jpg

tumblr_pobk91ddmp1tn1rd2_540-gif.gif

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
We definitely got f***** on that deal
I had friends who had to spend $16,000 before insurance paid a penny. Obama jug fucked everyone.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
I don't know why I even bother, D's are like shooting fish in a barrel. They suck up the D's MSM breathless headline and never read the page 10 correction the next day. Their irrational hatred blinds them and makes them perfect sheeple for the D leadership. The facts always bitch slap their emoting into a rainbow frenzy.

This was originally published as 50, now 93 times the media got it wrong. The media's willingness to misquote, lie by omission and of course outright lie about Trump is amazing. It is also why no one believes anything the MSM print or say anymore.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/01/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

Status
Not open for further replies.