• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
LoL ... bj, keep on trying to look like a "goodie two shoes" because you've been uncovered. Guess you don't know what LMFTFY means. You give likes to profanity laced posts of your Comrades, but you cry like a little snowflake when I or some perceived "Lib" uses a "bad" word (like you've also done in other threads) - it's pretty telling of your character. And of course you disregard your CULT45 leader when he spews cuss words all over the place. RWNJ double-standard in play as usual ... guess I really wouldn't expect anything else. BTW, are you putting deer feeders out for nefarious reasons? Humm ... I wonder about your ethics as time goes by, you might really want to dig deep and re-evaluate yourself.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I knew you would do this ... just like the leader of CULT45, you've tried to cover-up your bad behavior.

Before - snap-shot from this morning.

bjstang likes profanity.png

Snap shot now ... nice try, but you failed to look like an ethical guy once again. :clap:

bjstang cover-up.png

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You fail to see how others see yourself. You cry like a little Trump snowflake about profanity, yet you give "Likes" to your Comrades profanity laced posts. Then it's shown that you went back and remove your Like. I never said you use profanity, so once again you are defecting from the point, as usual. Why are you trying to cover up and remove your Like if you didn't just feel guilt over what you've done. Did some small sliver of ethics actually surface in your brain?

But you don't care if your brainwashing CULT45 leader or Comrade uses profanity, yet I use it once and you try to use it as some kind of tool ... which you totally failed at and it backfired right in your face. :cwl: Now you're going to try to deflect and defend your actions and just make yourself look even more foolish. You shouldn't try to use Trump tactics because they don't work very well on people who can see right through the deception.

How about you take my bet about Trump being impeached or not since Doc obviously won't. Come on, you might win.

I don't care about Bambi ... it just now raised questions to your ethics why you have feeders out attracting deer. Now I bet you'll go back and delete or change your post.

Look at rules about game baiting in OK.
http://www.eregulations.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/17OKAB-Hunting-LR.pdf

Right ... you just keep on looking in the mirror and telling yourself that. :angel:

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See how your behavior raised questions about ethics? I know you'd never see it because unethical people don't ever think they are unethical ... your CULT45 Master is the poster child for that phenomenon. My buddy is a Trumpster and he's shown unethical behavior quite often. Master Donny must make it OK.

Why did you go back and delete your Like in that profanity laced post of your Comrade's? Come on, dig deep ... I know you can tell the truth, well maybe.

If you're putting game feeders out legally then knock yourself out. But now you've tarnished yourself with actions you've been shown to conduct here with your Likes cover-up, and now all future actions of yours will be questionable. See how ethics work ... I highly doubt it.

Yes Mr. Deflector ... you're RWNJ one-way ethics have been shown, so ya it is about ethics which you obviously lack.

You're also an extreme exaggerator and a huge straw grasper, just like your Daddy Donny. You couldn't handle a Busa if you tried after riding those little girly scooters. Was that video of you learning how to ride? :cwl:

Last edited:

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^^^ Your posts are getting sloppy ... must be the booze kicking in. Keep reaching squirrel ... you have absolutely nothing to justify your behavior. I think your Trumpy Bear needs a hug. :crackup:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WARNING for Snowflake bjstang ... don't read it because it contains some "bad words" that your Daddy was recorded saying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Access_Hollywood_tape

Of course Trump denies his own recorded words or actions ... what a lying unethical sociopath, who so many of the brainwashed adore (#CULT45) and set their standards of ethics to operate by. Guess it was "OK" because he might of been in an "open marriage". :crackup:

His polygraph readout:

trump_lies.jpg

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've had a few Kawis over the years. Next time I cruise by near OK City / Mustang maybe I can stop by and you can ride the Busa ... or you can race me with that Z50 since Busas are slow, lol. :beer:

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
1577408286315-png.png

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)