HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
You obviously were a Hillary supporter, you need not say more. ;)

The funny thing is you actually think Trump won the election on his own accord. lol
Not so obviously. Dems are on record as opposing facts.

Sponsored

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not so obviously. Dems are on record as opposing facts.

Fact > Truth
A fact is a fact..a truth however....who's truth? That word can be twisted easily. Biden is an Idiot and a hot head.

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Thanks to our Commander and Chief, our ally the Kurds in northern Syria are under attack by Turkish military forces. And the ISIS prisoners have been left unguarded.

US Military forces were ordered to bug out!

Donny is in over his head! And he did ask the Ukrainian President for “a favor”. US aide to the Ukraine was put on hold..

God bless the Kurds.

Sponsored

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to our Commander and Chief, our ally the Kurds in northern Syria are under attack by Turkish military forces. And the ISIS prisoners have been left unguarded.

Donny is in over his head! And he did ask the Ukrainian President for “a favor”. US aide to the Ukraine was put on hold..

God bless the Kurds.
What is it that you love about the Democratic Party? Their RICH history in racism perhaps? Those mean white republican males fighting and dying to end slavery. How Dare Them!

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
I am sure you have some education but you meant to say “you’re”.
Listen man I'm not trying to be mean to you or call you names or anything.. I just asked you a question

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase

God bless the Kurds.
You serve? I did. Did you suddenly start worrying about our troops or the Kurds because you read or heard a blurb - you know something bad about Trump?

Read a book. Getting involved with the Kurds was about as smart as getting involved in Bosnia. That shit goes back CENTURIES - but sure you're now an expert on the Middle East. Were you this worried for the Montagnards when we left Vietnam?

And the Ukrainians were ALREADY investigating the entire Biden bullshit....you could read the documents released by the House Intelligence Committee - you know instead of joyfully swallowing the shit that the media feeds you - but that would take effort. The Ukrainian government straight up said they didn't even know the military aid was withheld until a month after the phone call occurred in July.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
I'm sure this guy didn't serve.. maybe in the rainbow parade lol..

Sponsored

OlTexastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 VB GT PP1
Here are four different spellings used in the same sentence can you tell me which ones are incorrect and doesn’t get my point across?
Ur being a dick
Your being a dick
You are being a dick
And you’re being a dick
I’m not real educated but they all mean the same to me you’re being petty and talking down to someone who just asked a simple question.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
I'm sure
Yeah I got some education.. I know lots of useless information . I also bet you Trump knows more about your mustang than you do ..this coming from a confused liberal that doesn't even know his car was a 50th anniversary Mustang or if it was a performance pack.. instead of hating on our president. Or correcting my homework.How about you educate yourself on that special Mustang you got .why don't you admit all the mistakes that Obama was doing and how everything would be ruined with Hillary why can't you admit to that?

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Here's the problem with the Republican party as I see it. Republicans voted for Trump in 2016 to stick it to democrats because they felt alienated by all of the fervor surrounding Obama. Now they are sticking with Trump because they are too prideful to admit that he's not a good president or they think it's forgivable as long as he appoints conservative judges and signs conservative laws. The Republican Party is going to stand by their president through literally anything because it's going to keep them in power. Democrats do the same thing. But, until now, there has not been a president who has so blatantly flouted laws in an effort to consolidate more power for himself. The fact that one man has demonstrated that he is willing to break any law just to give himself more power should be concerning to everyone. He has branded himself as being "America" to make his voters think that not supporting him means not supporting America. But that's not what our country is all about. We fought the Revolutionary War to get away from one man holding all the power and thinking he is above the law. Being against an authoritarian does not make someone unAmerican, but the opposite. President Trump should be impeached and removed from office, not because he is a Republican or Conservative, but because he has broken the law. Enlisting foreign governments to take down political opponents for you, regardless on if their assistance is predicated on "quid pro quo" of any kind is not OK for anyone to do.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Hilary really trail blazed squeezing the best bang for the buck extortion "quid pro quo" out of our aid money and influence peddling. I guess watch the old Clinton fund for new donations to see if she really is serious about getting back in the game.

Former Vice President Joe Biden was personally paid $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Holdings, according to Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach. Derkach publicized the documents at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency Wednesday as he said the records, “describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr.” “This was the transfer of Burisma Group’s funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000

Lawyers for Whistleblower admit he had contact with multiple "presidential" candidates.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Here's the problem with the Republican party as I see it. Republicans voted for Trump in 2016 to stick it to democrats because they felt alienated by all of the fervor surrounding Obama. Now they are sticking with Trump because they are too prideful to admit that he's not a good president or they think it's forgivable as long as he appoints conservative judges and signs conservative laws. The Republican Party is going to stand by their president through literally anything because it's going to keep them in power. Democrats do the same thing. But, until now, there has not been a president who has so blatantly flouted laws in an effort to consolidate more power for himself. The fact that one man has demonstrated that he is willing to break any law just to give himself more power should be concerning to everyone. He has branded himself as being "America" to make his voters think that not supporting him means not supporting America. But that's not what our country is all about. We fought the Revolutionary War to get away from one man holding all the power and thinking he is above the law. Being against an authoritarian does not make someone unAmerican, but the opposite. President Trump should be impeached and removed from office, not because he is a Republican or Conservative, but because he has broken the law. Enlisting foreign governments to take down political opponents for you, regardless on if their assistance is predicated on "quid pro quo" of any kind is not OK for anyone to do.
Trump hasn't broken any laws. The Ds just continue to lie about this and you are eating up all those lies. If Trump had broken the law you would know.

You don't get it at all in my opinion. What happened is this. The conservative base of the Republican party started to realize that most Republicans are RINOs (Republican in Name Only) and are actually big government people.

Those conservatives formed the TEA party. The TEA party was going to take over, because the US conservative voting base didn't like the Republicans. Then the "good old boys" including Obama's IRS attacked the TEA party to prevent the TEA party from coming to power. It's difficult to dislodge an entrenched, corrupt group of people - and both the Rs and Ds want to keep the status quo so they can keep making money and keep their power.

SO the conservative base in the US was angry about the TEA party and they wanted anyone EXCEPT a Republican. They wanted an outsider - not a politician.

That is why Trump is in office. Because he isn't part of the corrupt system. Conservatives rolled the dice and hoped that he would be good.

And Trump has done a lot of great things to help the American people.

SO - those corrupt people in the R and D party - all of them still want Donald out of office because he doesn't take bribes and follow the same path they are on. Trump is trying to help the people, which is thwarting the power grab the federal government has been working on for the last 50+ years. The Rs have to pretend that they are Rs and they like what Trump does, because their voting base loves Trump.

Then there's the people like you who don't understand what's going on.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.