Why DIDN'T you get a camaro?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
glasses are like $100. There's even a nifty cubby to stash them in so they're always with your car. What Mustang parts can you buy for a Benjamin anyway...
You're thinking about it wrong. It's not just glasses. EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE - the first thing you should think is, "Is this a car part?" If the answer is no, then purchasing that item should only be done if absolutely necessary.

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So you did have brightness issues. Interesting.

I have progressive glasses and with the distance difference between the dash and HUD, I would need to keep tilting my head in order to see the HUD. The dash is low enough that it naturally falls where the focus exists for that distance with my glasses. Same is true for the Mustang. If I need to tilt my head to see something, it is not useful. If the hologram was at dash distance, I would be able to read it with no issue. I wonder how many who need reading glasses also have this issue. If the average Pony car age is in the low 50's (which I think it is for the Mustang), that could be an important point to contemplate. The HUD is only useful... if you can read it.
I could never wear them type of glasses. I have to have 3 kinds, normal looking reading and computer glasses.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I feel pretty good when I'm sitting at "used GT350". My goal is "Viper ACR" by year's end
did I miss something? Your profile says SCAT and A10 GT. Where's the GT350?

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Dammit...really? I only learned the term 15 years ago from a Cali girl I met. It hadn't made it to TN. I have been trying to make up for decades of lost use since then.

Hahaha, I give my little G grief all the time ...

"Oh yeah, these beats are fresh! Fresh? Can I say that? Are the kids still saying it? What about rad? Can I use both? Rad AND fresh beats?"

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Hahaha, I give my little G grief all the time ...

"Oh yeah, these beats are fresh! Fresh? Can I say that? Are the kids still saying it? What about rad? Can I use both? Rad AND fresh beats?"
Grody to the max, dude.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Sometimes she'll come downstairs through the office, I jump up and start dancing, she just stops and stares ...

"What are you doing?"

"Dancing! Aren't these some fly moves! Fly right? When the kids are dancing, it's fly, I'm fly too!"

*crickets*

I'm sure I won't be laughing at the therapy bills ... :crazy:

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn’t matter. Still ugly as fuck. Keep it.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Interior feels too cramped and I'm not fond of the look.