Sponsored

Which Exhaust??

bjblackout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Got a stock 2018 GT with just a resonator delete with an h pipe. Want to spice up the exhaust a little more but not bust my brains out on my everyday driver. I want to just do an axle back to save some money.

Been looking at clips on you tube. Flow master sounds pretty good.

Anyone have any suggestions for an axle back system to match my h pipe and not wake the neighborhood up every day.
Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Got a stock 2018 GT with just a resonator delete with an h pipe. Want to spice up the exhaust a little more but not bust my brains out on my everyday driver. I want to just do an axle back to save some money.

Anyone have any suggestions for an axle back system to match my h pipe and not wake the neighborhood up every day.
Corsa, Borla, or MBRP is the way to go! All 3 are priced in different tiers. Best bang for your buck is for sure the MBRP street or race series. Please give us a call at tel:1.561.753.8105 and we can answer any questions you may have!

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

I have a 2019 with an X and looking for the same thing. Thinking Borla touring because I've read on other threads that it's only a very small amount louder than stock. Seems like once you change the stocks out, you get into "wake the neighbors" territory pretty quick. Let us know what you go with and your impressions vs stock.

george g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
george
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt, 2004 gto
I just recieved a jba catback and will install tomorrow.I'll let you know how much louder it is.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
With an H pipe you'll want something with actual mufflers. Something with just one chamber like the Roush will be very loud. Try the Steeda axle back, SLP Loudmouth II, Borla S Type or Corsa Sport.

Sponsored

OP
OP
bjblackout

bjblackout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Corsa, Borla, or MBRP is the way to go! All 3 are priced in different tiers. Best bang for your buck is for sure the MBRP street or race series. Please give us a call at tel:1.561.753.8105 and we can answer any questions you may have!
Is it going to be obnoxiously loud with the h pipe no matter what exhaust I get.

OP
OP
bjblackout

bjblackout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I just recieved a jba catback and will install tomorrow.I'll let you know how much louder it is.
Do you have resonator still installed. Curious how it would sound with h pipe installed like I have.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
This is your target... do whatever it takes to reach it..... I removed my resonators and got there.... this is your goal:

OP
OP
bjblackout

bjblackout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
This is your target... do whatever it takes to reach it..... I removed my resonators and got there.... this is your goal:

LOL That sounds great on the track but may be a bit loud for my daily driver. Sounds good though!!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

george g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
george
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt, 2004 gto
I still have stock exhaust and wont be able to get it on til wednsday.The jba is a catback with x pipe.

OP
OP
bjblackout

bjblackout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

When you click on the videos - do a search within the videos for "exhaust" we have a lot that are available.

Thanks!
TJ