Sponsored

Which Corsa exhaust?

5-0 in a 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium M6
Hey guys hows it going! So here recently ive gotten pretty bored of my Magnaflow Competitions with a h pipe. I like how its deep but its honestly not loud enough for me :headbang: , and im looking for a new cat back. I really like how the Corsa exhausts sound, but I really don't know if I want the sport of the extremes? Do guys have any opnions or recommendations?

Edit*** A budy of mine recently suggested that I check out Solo Performance, any thoughts?
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
If your current setup isn't enough, then step up to the Xtreme catback. The Sport will be quieter than or as quiet as what you have. Go Corsa and smile all day at the exotic wail. The Solo will definitely have a deeper tone, if that's your thing.

Dallasmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I just changed from magnaflow competition to corsa extreme. Corsa extreme is best exhaust I ever heard. No drone like Magnaflow. It is only super loud when you press hard.

OP
OP

5-0 in a 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ive been looking at videos and I know they don't do justice, but even borla S-types and Corsa Sports seem louder and have a better tone than my current setup. I might just have to make the switch to Xtremes.

Sponsored

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
If you want the best sounding LOUD system, get a Roush AB with X-pipes.

OP
OP

5-0 in a 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you want the best sounding LOUD system, get a Roush AB with X-pipes.
As much as I love loud :D, I get enough drone with my Magnaflows. :headbonk:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
As much as I love loud :D, I get enough drone with my Magnaflows. :headbonk:
I think the Xtreme is an overall better sounding system, but the Roush stuff doesn't drone much, if at all.

Corsa = throttle is a volume knob and never a hint of drone. It's magical (but is really just science and great engineering :lol:)

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I'm in same boat but cold starts at 5am are detering me from the extremes lol

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
xtremes!!!!!!!

Sponsored

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
I had the Sports and swapped them for Xtremes with another forum member here. The sports had a cleaner tone in the higher RPMs but were too quiet for my tastes. I got the Xtremes on now and they are perfect and sound really aggressive. Cold starts werent that much different in terms of loudness IMO.

During the swap i thought it would have been cool to swap only one muffler and see how the car sounded but we were too tired to try anything funny and we were running out of sunlight.

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Extremes are over the top loud. I like loud, but the Extremes are just too much. I'm sure I'm the only one saying this, however. I put my MBRP Streets back on and I'm selling the Extremes locally. I would need to start my car in the garage in the early morning just not to wake the neighborhood. Sports would probably be a better way to go.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Extremes are over the top loud. I like loud, but the Extremes are just too much.
oh come on are you 90? lol

your foot controls the volume yall...

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I was concerned about that, so I did this - foam insulated pipe. Chuck em on, wait for idle to settle down, take em off, away you go. Use them every morning when I leave for work.

Yes, the Xtreme is worth it.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68962&page=3
I have the Sport axleback (same as the ones in the Xtreme) and had them with an X-pipe for about 2 hours, after which I put the stock resonator back on. I loved how it sounded, but WOT with the windows down was hurting my ears a little, so I couldn't imagine what it was like for others. I changed jobs last fall and a coworker has the Xtreme, so now I've finally heard it from outside. LOUD, but yes, amazing. Too loud for me, but I get it. I love the way the Sport AB sounds but I want a resonated X-pipe/midmuffler to get rid of some of the blatty sound of the stock resonator and let it scream more, without increasing the overall volume much, if any.

Xtreme and don't look back if you can deal with the volume, though!
Sponsored