Which Corsa exhaust?

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Locally, there is probably every exhaust set up running around that is available for the s550.

To me, there are louder, quieter and then there is perfection. The Corsa Extreme. No other exhaust comes close to how well the Extreme sounds. It is loud when you want it, pops, gurgles and makes all kinds of cool sounds when you want it and then gets nice and mellow when you are just cruising.

Get beside a van or a jersey wall, roll down that window, mash that pedal down and it's pure bliss. :D:D:hail:
Sponsored

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Xtreme. /thread

Only thought I'm having now is whether headers are doable or not.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Performance Pack
I'm putting on the Corsa Sport this weekend. I think it will be be loud enough for me. The Xtremes sound great too.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'm putting on the Corsa Sport this weekend. I think it will be be loud enough for me. The Xtremes sound great too.
They will be unless your goal is to be the loudest guy around. The Sport sounds fantastic (they all do).

BarefooTonka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Xtreme. /thread

Only thought I'm having now is whether headers are doable or not.
This is the only reason I went with the sport, I'll be running Kooks Headers w/cats and was afraid of it being way to loud with the Extreme... Like my neighbors complaining and calling the cops loud lol:paddle:

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hey guys hows it going! So here recently ive gotten pretty bored of my Magnaflow Competitions with a h pipe. I like how its deep but its honestly not loud enough for me :headbang: , and im looking for a new cat back. I really like how the Corsa exhausts sound, but I really don't know if I want the sport of the extremes? Do guys have any opnions or recommendations?

Edit*** A budy of mine recently suggested that I check out Solo Performance, any thoughts?
Corsa XTREME FTW! It will easily be louder then your current set up and NO DRONE at all! Let me know if you need anything pricing and I would be glad to help out:cheers:

shawndean22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro SS 1LE
I just installed Corsa Extreme, i love the sound. But be prepared the Cold Start is loud, you may annoy people. I am considering parking in my Complex's office parking lot not to annoy anyone at 7:30am every day.

It can be controlled if you shift around 2k, but gets loud about 2.5k and above. Maybe it will mild down after a month we will see. When i first installed it i was like what have i done. Highway Cruise no drone silent in 6th.

Corsa extreme is good if you plan on not getting headers.

JaxS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT PP
I went from MBRP Street to Corsa Extreme. Best mod I have done to the car so far. I smile every time I start her up or punch it...

Sponsored
OP
OP

5-0 in a 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium M6
I just installed Corsa Extreme, i love the sound. But be prepared the Cold Start is loud, you may annoy people. I am considering parking in my Complex's office parking lot not to annoy anyone at 7:30am every day.

It can be controlled if you shift around 2k, but gets loud about 2.5k and above. Maybe it will mild down after a month we will see. When i first installed it i was like what have i done. Highway Cruise no drone silent in 6th.

Corsa extreme is good if you plan on not getting headers.
I should be Alright with the cold starts I go to work around 10:30 in the morning. Well sounds like im going for the Corsa Xtremes! have to get the black tips though! :headbang:

markbehr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Cant decide between MBRP race catback, Flowmaster Axle Backs, or Corsa Extremes. I love the Corsa Extremes but they are a little pricy for me. I have been leaning towards the MBRP nice sound and not too pricey. Any thoughts?

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Cant decide between MBRP race catback, Flowmaster Axle Backs, or Corsa Extremes. I love the Corsa Extremes but they are a little pricy for me. I have been leaning towards the MBRP nice sound and not too pricey. Any thoughts?
Do you like drone?

Do it once, and do it right. Way too many people on this forum have ended up with the Xtreme after being disappointed with cheaper options. Even if it takes you a little longer to save up, it's worth it.

markbehr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Do you like drone?

Do it once, and do it right. Way too many people on this forum have ended up with the Xtreme after being disappointed with cheaper options. Even if it takes you a little longer to save up, it's worth it.
Thanks for the reply. I do love Corsa, just tired of waiting lol listening to the stock exhaust.

Lev's GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP
Installed Xtremes (black quad tip) two weeks ago and have had nothing but smiles ever since. Completely controllable. Stay off the right peddle and it provides a nice deep rumble, push right peddle down aggressively, wake up the dead!:cheers:
Sponsored