Sponsored

Borla ATAK or Corsa Xtreme W/A Exhaust - Which one would you pick?

Moaslon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitrii
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Grabber Lime, 2016 BMW 116d M Sport
I am looking to get one for X-Mas, but havent had a chance to hear the Borla Atak or Corsa Extreme W/A exhaust.
I heard Borla Touring or Borla S (not 100% which one it was) and I loved it! So if I had to pick one, it would be Borla Atak. But there is still time until X-Mas, and would be interesting to see which one is more popular ( although everyone has their own preference )?
Sponsored

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Corsa, sounds better and borla tips are ugly as hell

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking to get one for X-Mas, but havent had a chance to hear the Borla Atak or Corsa Extreme W/A exhaust.
I heard Borla Touring or Borla S (not 100% which one it was) and I loved it! So if I had to pick one, it would be Borla Atak. But there is still time until X-Mas, and would be interesting to see which one is more popular ( although everyone has their own preference )?
How are the noise police in London?

OP
OP
Moaslon

Moaslon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitrii
Vehicle(s)
How are the noise police in London?
I have a stock active exhaust and havent had any issues (always drive in Track).
Nobody I know had any issues either.
Apparently in Knightsbridge (its a posh residential area in central London with a lot of high end shops) you will be in trouble if you rev your engine. You would get ÂŁ1000 for if you rev it ( loads of undercover police there ).

But, thats only what ive been told. Ive driven many times through Knightsbridge and never had or seen anyone having problems. But also neither have I myself or seen anyone else revving up their engine in Knightsbridge

Hope this helps :like:

OP
OP
Moaslon

Moaslon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitrii
Vehicle(s)
Corsa, sounds better and borla tips are ugly as hell
Ive heard one Mustang with Corsa setup (not Extreme), but he had LTH installed.

It was insane loud when he revved it, but it was a very high pitch sound, which isnt what im looking for.

Borla that Ive heard was nowhere near that loud, but it was brutal :clap: -I do hope that Atak is loud though

Sponsored

Marco_C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marco
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ive heard one Mustang with Corsa setup (not Extreme), but he had LTH installed.

It was insane loud when he revved it, but it was a very high pitch sound, which isnt what im looking for.

Borla that Ive heard was nowhere near that loud, but it was brutal :clap: -I do hope that Atak is loud though
Yeah, Corsa exhaust tend to be more high pitch. I currently have the Xtreme with an H-pipe and it sounds deep in low rpms, but once I rev it up it sounds high pitch. I have heard Borla ATAK is more of a low end. If I could go back and choose I would go with Borla ONLY because it has a low end growl to it, but I love my current setup as well.

jr16

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2012 CTS-V
Exhaust is hard piece to pick the right one. I would personally go for the Corsa Xtreme, but boy is it loud on track mode with some headers. Gotta hear them in person before you spend the dime for sure. The Borla sound is nice, but as far a popularity with S550, I think Corsa Xtreme takes the win. GOTTA LISTEN IN PERSON TO BOTH THOUGH. Videos do neither justice, as I'm sure you know. Let me know if you need any help getting a set on order, I can definitely help you out at Lethal Performance.
Sponsored