Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Wow. The V8s are dominating aren't they? Suppose that's to be expected on a mustang site.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
no 50th/AP package?
was looking only for major options only, didn't want to have a million choices for trim levels.

Or convertibles?:shrug:
would have doubled the number of choices and honestly I didn't feel the numbers would justify the additional work. But if you are truly interested in those numbers have at it:cheers:

Last edited:

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
Wow, the base gt is pretty rare. I would had figured the bang for the buck would have a higher percentage.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
OP
OP
Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Wow, the base gt is pretty rare. I would had figured the bang for the buck would have a higher percentage.
Yeah it surprised me too, especially since the most expensive model, Premium GT performance pack is the most purchased. The people on this forum are doing well financially indeed which is a good thing!

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Where do I check "premium GT convertible"??

Desmondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB Premium w/201A,NAV,CC,RPA,ESP
Useless poll due to extremely biased sample - 90% of the people here are ordering GTs, when actual sales are closer to matched between the EB and GT.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Where do I check "premium GT convertible"??
you don't, you check Premium GT.

Useless poll due to extremely biased sample - 90% of the people here are ordering GTs, when actual sales are closer to matched between the EB and GT.
This is done to find out how the forum compares to the rest of the world. I know for a fact that there have been more than 1 export ecoboost sold. Actually looks like 75.5% have GTs

Last edited:

magnetic5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vadim
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
A rare and more exclusive base GT here :D Wonder if my car will be more "collectable" in 30 years since my factory option list is not too common. ;-)

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
A rare and more exclusive base GT here :D Wonder if my car will be more "collectable" in 30 years since my factory option list is not too common. ;-)
Yes, if it's anything like what happened to the fox bodys it will be more desired. Consider the base gt the lx5.0 of mustangs..A few years back I went looking to buy a 90 foxbody lx 5.0 like the one I bought new. A well taken care of example was worth more that twice the gt price. I give up and started looking at the 93 cobras since that kinda price was demanded. But actually the base perfpack car will be sought after I think:) .

OP
OP
Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Yes, if it's anything like what happened to the fox bodys it will be more desired. Consider the base gt the lx5.0 of mustangs..A few years back I went looking to buy a 90 foxbody lx 5.0 like the one I bought new. A well taken care of example was worth more that twice the gt price. I give up and started looking at the 93 cobras since that kinda price was demanded. But actually the base perfpack car will be sought after I think:) .
Looks like a Base Ecoboost is more 'Exclusive' :lol: I'll probably keep it till the wheels fall off though!

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
great numbers. i guess the board is filled with enthusiasts. 40% of the poll are GTPPs
Sponsored