Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
Got it, you're just datalogging. I think the brakes will let you know soon enough when they start to fade from overtemp. Which rotor would you pick? I would think a front to begin, then move it to each corner if desired?
trying to add some production value to track videos. i would probably put it on whichever front is easier, while also paying attention to keeping things away from the turbo if i go with the passenger side. I have a thread on the second page in the DYI section about the thermocouples if you're interested.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Upper 40’s here today so gave it a proper wash at home

IMG_2634.jpeg

IMG_2629.jpeg

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
A slide grade to the parking lot, set the parking brake and walked inside. Came out 5 minutes later and walking through the parking lot and I see an eerily similar car as mine way off in the distance. Peculiar, it even has tinted taillights. I bet the owners were laughing as they mixed up my car being so alike as theirs, as a couple of guys were looking at it.

Eerily similar. Hell, it even has the same license plate as I do. My heart sunk.
I had this same feeling 2 days after I bought my Mustang and saw one exactly like it in my neighbor's driveway (that is across and downhill from mine). I was like: "Wow. That's strange....". Then the nausea and panic attack came.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
IMG_6928.jpeg
I had this same feeling 2 days after I bought my Mustang and saw one exactly like it in my neighbor's driveway (that is across and downhill from mine). I was like: "Wow. That's strange....". Then the nausea and panic attack came.
I can relate too….I was surprised last week at the local mall…I don’t see many Twister Orange around 😎

Sponsored

NTXChris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
Finally installed my BMR SP084 handling front springs and Ford Performance track shock and strut kit. Removed SP081 front springs, and already had SP088 springs in the rear. I love the stiffer front rate, and it matches much better to the rears now. The shocks/struts were a night and day difference over the well-worn stock PP1 parts that have been on the car for a while now.

Anybody looking for a pair of SP081 springs, keep an eye out in the classifieds, I'll be posting them once they're cleaned up.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Before

171591_1697621592808_6081608_o.jpg

After

164520_1697621712811_3606857_n.jpg

Done to prove a point about how much tires matter, I rocked the car back and forth until I pulled out of that pile.
@Mach VII
Tbird Turbo Coupe by chance? Unless it’s a Lincoln MKVII w/ the TC rims…

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Started off the day with planning on meeting with a local mustang group, had a slight break in the weather so I took the car. Enjoyable time, good peeps, looking forward to upcoming events.

Afterwards, wife and daughter wanted to get their nails done but needed cash, so I ran over to another local store in the car to run inside for a purchase and get cash back.

A slide grade to the parking lot, set the parking brake and walked inside. Came out 5 minutes later and walking through the parking lot and I see an eerily similar car as mine way off in the distance. Peculiar, it even has tinted taillights. I bet the owners were laughing as they mixed up my car being so alike as theirs, as a couple of guys were looking at it.

Eerily similar. Hell, it even has the same license plate as I do. My heart sunk.

Across the parking lot on the slow roll, picking up speed before going over a curb and smacking a tree with the front end. Missed all the other parked cars and the tree stopped it before going into roadway.

It's a kick in the jimmy. Both because of my ego but now plans will have to be placed on hold because of my carelessness of not setting the parking brake all the way fully.

PXL_20240203_190308343.jpg
Search eBay for another 15-17 white nose cone. You can do that DIY very easily without the need for any body shop or insurance claims. From your image, doesn’t look like anything else was damaged than that front cover?

Redfuzzbutt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Search eBay for another 15-17 white nose cone. You can do that DIY very easily without the need for any body shop or insurance claims. From your image, doesn’t look like anything else was damaged than that front cover?
That evening I found one of our 6g members who was a couple of hours away from me giving away his front bumper along with the upper and lower grilles, so I ran and picked them up the following day and have back home.

It wasn't white but considering the fact that it was free, I'm good with spending a little to make it the right color.

My upper and lower grilles got taken out and the front lip took some damage as well, I'm guessing it was probably going at least 10mph when it hit, judging by how much damage was done and how much effort it took to get it off of the curb. Which reminds me that I'll need to get an alignment before I put any more miles on.

PXL_20240204_234538213.jpg

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
@Mach VII
Tbird Turbo Coupe by chance? Unless it’s a Lincoln MKVII w/ the TC rims…
Yes, 88 Turbocoupe 5 speed totally stock with Blizzaks on stock wheels... such a fun car! I have been a Mark VII owner for decades, still have one.

Sponsored

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Finally dropped her off to get this fixed🤞. Will update on the other side
They fixed the paint and it looks good from every angle. They charged me as quoted, which I was happy with. Shop guy told me there was a lot of corrosion when they pulled the glass and the paint was falling away.
PXL_20240205_223130594.MP.jpg
PXL_20240205_223145195.MP.jpg

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
The weather on Saturday here in California was nice enough to get a couple things done on the car so I took advantage and installed -
BMR Front Chassis brace
Steeda billet sway bar mounts/poly bushings
HPS performance T-bolt spring loaded clamps
Painted radiator support braces red

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg
IMG_3118.jpg
IMG_3121.jpg
IMG_3120.jpg
IMG_3116.jpg
4203578A-53A0-439C-A6B5-1F998F324B47.jpg

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
That evening I found one of our 6g members who was a couple of hours away from me giving away his front bumper along with the upper and lower grilles, so I ran and picked them up the following day and have back home.

It wasn't white but considering the fact that it was free, I'm good with spending a little to make it the right color.

My upper and lower grilles got taken out and the front lip took some damage as well, I'm guessing it was probably going at least 10mph when it hit, judging by how much damage was done and how much effort it took to get it off of the curb. Which reminds me that I'll need to get an alignment before I put any more miles on.

PXL_20240204_234538213.jpg
You know an ingot silver bumper might look good , then again I'm biased 😉

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Installed Borla S-Type Axel back exhausts. Already had an H-pipe and this has delivered the V8 burble and volume I was after. Very happy, though my neighbours might not be 😃

Nice, can you take a picture of the rear/back of the car, please?
Sponsored