Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
I have read twice now on these forums that NGauge is out of business but I can not find any further information when I google it. I do not have an NGauge yet and I am wondering if now is the time to buy one or should I wait and see what happens. I do like the in-vent mounting but possibly I would be buying something with a very limited life. Anybody with opinions.
I wasn't panning on doing any power mods to my car until I put more miles on it, but planned on using a nGauge when the time came. They're considered one of the best, and I'm familiar with it. When I saw the posts about them no longer being made, I jumped on it last week.

Ordered from Palm Beach Dyno and it arrived after a couple days. 2 days of sending data logs and tunes back and fourth, I got my final tunes yesterday. Love it! The E85 flex tune with a nearly full tank of corn has had some amazing results. I can't wait to see how the full E85 tune feels.

While the device is likely no longer being made, it's not like the tuners are abandoning the platform. My only concern with going this route is if my unit fails and I can't get a replacement. I have zero data on the fail rates, but obviously I wasn't concerned about that.
Sponsored

Reactions: PKs

Reddirocket27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 CPO EB Prem Conv w/ 201A
Update: the NxtStep/Accelatec/LMR axle back clamps are garbage and I had a nice leak on each side so, it sounded REALLY loud and upset the wife cruising around. I guess that's a thing with clamp on mufflers. Anyway, local shop welded them on for $25 and it's nice and deep at tip in, and silent at cruise. More turbo noise for sure! Great addition for minimal $$$.

IMG_2021-01-18_11-16-55.JPG

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Holy water spot/ring, Batman!!

Do you get compensated by Dunkin' for posting tea (at least this one has less artificial coloring) pictures? Like 200 pics = 1 free drink? :)

Next stock tip: short Dunkin' when Gmonstah stops posting his morning beverage(s). Hmm, how isn't there a major "shame!" campaign for using those turtle suffocating plastic straws? Didn't they get the memo from the self-anointed straw police? Oh well, another product that will disappear when we outlaw ICE in a few years.

PS. yes I'm mixing as many thread references into 1 post as I can. :)

Sponsored

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Holy water spot/ring, Batman!!

Do you get compensated by Dunkin' for posting tea (at least this one has less artificial coloring) pictures? Like 200 pics = 1 free drink? :)

Next stock tip: short Dunkin' when Gmonstah stops posting his morning beverage(s). Hmm, how isn't there a major "shame!" campaign for using those turtle suffocating plastic straws? Didn't they get the memo from the self-anointed straw police? Oh well, another product that will disappear when we outlaw ICE in a few years.

PS. yes I'm mixing as many thread references into 1 post as I can. :)
Hey I order it half sweet to cut down!

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
any rub issues, spacers needed? Looks very nice indeed :sunglasses:
Not him but I have the same setup and you'll need spacers. I went 15mm but I believe anything 8mm+ will work

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Hey I order it half sweet to cut down!

I say live FREE or die.

What intersection it that ? Never mind, 575 & town lake..the green car and drink thru me off. LMAO

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Painted front and rear calipers with por-15 caliper paint
Huh, I guess it would make sense they would recycle (branch out?) from epoxy-based gas-tank sealing liquid to caliper coatings...

DaveR.PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
20 Mustang GT PP2 ; 67 Shelby GT350; 67 Mustang S Code Coupe; 88 Mustang LX 5.0 Coupe
Took the factory PP2 with Cup 2's off and put on FP equivalent rims with brand new same size all corners PS4S's and drove to my home track this afternoon...... Lime Rock. Today was a good day still on break-in. I now have 145 mi. on this Race Red. Will be tracking it here in the months ahead. Sunny and temp in the low 40s.

20210118_120635.jpg

20210118_120918.jpg
Sponsored