Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
Not much but finally put new rear tires on, stock size 275/40/19 MP4S’s, But got just over 28K miles on them and really they were still at 3-4/32nd’s. Fronts burned out at 24K down to the cords on the inside of the tires, the alignment was pretty aggressive from the factory so we did some adjustments. I dont drive the car very hard at all, its a cruiser, once and while I get on it. I average commuting about 24MPG.

BFA3474C-8055-400B-B2EF-038FB334E838.jpeg

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Not so much what I did but what happened while I was driving. One of the main roads by me is under construction to convert it from a 4 lane to a 6 lane. Roads are crap, bumpy, and have debris on them. All the time, all the damn time, some kid in an obnoxiously loud turbo 4 of whatever flavor tries to race.

I'm on my way to get a haircut, going 5 over, and this guy keeps dropping back, gunning it, then matching my speed. Rinse and repeat while staring at me. I'm no saint, I'll gladly smoke one of these kids in many of the wide open 6 lane highways. But why in a construction zone? Do these people not realize how easy it is to lose control on the poorly paved and uneven concrete? How every intersection is blind due to rubble piled up? One of these days I'd giggle to watch one catch a nail trying to show off.

End rant. I'm bored and waiting for my turn to get a buzz.

Sponsored

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I say live FREE or die.

What intersection it that ? Never mind, 575 & town lake..the green car and drink thru me off. LMAO
Stop on by sometime! I always park up in front of the gas pumps overlooking Towne lake pkwy...

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Gave her a clean and Chemical guys Black light hybrid glaze and sealant. Looks nice under the new garage lighting!

PXL_20210118_233828704.jpg

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Drove 10 miles the long way into town (3.25 mi normally) to by lottery tickets .......... :rockon:

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Found the Voltage reading 11.6. Hooked up the charger to the cables from the battery positive terminal and chassis ground. Power light lit red; charging light was orange-ish for half-an-hour or a little more, then showed steady green. All as expected from reading the User's Guide, which also says the green state should be maintained for an hour, before use, ideally twelve hours for full charge. No problem letting it go twelve hours: don't get around much any more.

Cables were routed in such a way that no cutting or drilling was required for attachment of the charger without opening the hood.
Gray Car Charger connected crop x800.jpg

I need to figure out how to do polarizing on a 'phone camera lens.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Found the Voltage reading 11.6. Hooked up the charger to the cables from the battery positive terminal and chassis ground. Power light lit red; charging light was orange-ish for half-an-hour or a little more, then showed steady green. All as expected from reading the User's Guide, which also says the green state should be maintained for an hour, before use, ideally twelve hours for full charge. No problem letting it go twelve hours: don't get around much any more.

Cables were routed in such a way that no cutting or drilling was required for attachment of the charger without opening the hood.
Gray Car Charger connected crop x800.jpg

I need to figure out how to do polarizing on a 'phone camera lens.
Being you know the term, polarizing I assume you also know that will require a filter.

The question is 1 how to attach, 2 in such a way to allow the polarizing to be adjusted.

With the picture seen, what beings this to mind ?

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Took the factory PP2 with Cup 2's off and put on FP equivalent rims with brand new same size all corners PS4S's and drove to my home track this afternoon...... Lime Rock. Today was a good day still on break-in. I now have 145 mi. on this Race Red. Will be tracking it here in the months ahead. Sunny and temp in the low 40s.

20210118_120635.jpg

20210118_120918.jpg
Sweet! I live not far from Lime Rock, just over the border in Great Barrington, MA.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Being you know the term, polarizing I assume you also know that will require a filter.

The question is 1 how to attach, 2 in such a way to allow the polarizing to be adjusted.

With the picture seen, what beings this to mind ?
Reflections in the windscreen distracted from the point of the image.

I dug out the 77mm polarizer I liked to use with a CANON 5D and 70-210 lens. Held it in front of the 'phone's lens for each exposure, rotated the two elements by hand between shots. The difference might have been more dramatic in brighter light; sun was hiding, uncharacteristic for this location.

The retracted garage door still makes an appearance, but now you have to look for it, rather than past its reflection. It's also clear you can mitigate reflections in one plane or another, but not both simultaneously.

I haven't searched, yet, but I'll bet someone makes a polarizing lens to fit 'phone cameras.

Gray Car Windscreen With Reflections x600 IMG-1416.jpg

Gray Car Windscreen Without Reflections x699 IMG-1380.jpg
Sponsored