Sponsored

WARNING TO FLORIDIANS

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
oh man, don't listen to any of these folks that are trying to get your locked up in jail for felony with their paintball/airsoft/capture&release/silenced 22lr... etc solutions.
Sucks that you have to put up with them, but they're pretty majestic creatures when not being a nuisance. Good luck to ya, glad insurance company was able to help out.

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
I had one of those mother f'ers do that to my pool screen a few weeks ago. Two days later I saw my neighbor out there feeding the stupid things. Ugh!!! No wonder.

Yeah. We have deer real bad where I live, and my neighbor bought a 50 gallon trash can of feed and was spreading it in his yard to attract them. like 15 deer at a time.

He and I got into it pretty heated. He didn't understand he was why no one could grow flowers, and all the near misses in cars.

Thank god that as hat moved away.

Horsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Five.Oh
This is by far one of the funniest n entertaining thread i have read. Sorry about your car though, i hate these inconsiderate birds. Always strutting around in the middle of roads, dropping huge shits on peoples cars. One morning I couldn't get into my car because 2 of these bastards were standing next to it. When i got closer, they chased me back into my house

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
LOL always look around to see if anyone is watching...then if they try to charge you just give them a swift punt...they'll leave you alone.

steelgator01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2021 S550 GT California Special Velocity Blue
Damn

I have them where I live glad I keep my car in the garage. Those things are nasty . This has been a hilarious thread.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
I had to update this. I've since moved out of the house this happened at, but had to stay there last night to gather the rest of my stuff in cabinets and whatnot. Dozing off on the couch in the living room at about 10am when I think I hear someone knocking on the door. Open the door and look outside...ITS THIS DAMN BIRD AGAIN PECKING AT THE BOTTOM OF MY REAR BUMPER. Wind off the lake had shifted my car cover up. No damage.

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
3 words.... Wireless Sprinkler Controller... (although...doesn't work well when your not home...:doh:)

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I have wild cats at my house....need a bb gun

Sponsored

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
That would be my guess
Mine, too. Probably thought it was a rival. Dogs and cats react to mirrors like that sometimes. Just think - a couple of hours with a wire brush and the risk is eliminated.

Last edited:

WaffleMix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Buy a gremlin, they react to sound and movement. You can leave it on the dash of your car. I did this on my old Z when a I realized some stray cats were having an orgy on the hood on of car leaving tons of scratches everywhere. Combine the Gizmo with a remote sprinkler, they will not return. Effective and non-violent. Oh and whatever you do, do not get the gremlin wet.
32900F51-8A10-4469-916C-B72FC52AFBF7.jpeg

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately they are a protected species and that would be a felony
just do your best Karate Kid 'crane' pose after you throw a straight razor at it's feet. Claim self-defense.

traktrbeam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford GT Premium PP1
I had that problem with my car getting it insured, nothing found on VIN from esurance and dealer wouldn't give me the keys until I could prove I had insurance.

But I feel for you, I live in Spring Hill which is Sand Hill Crane haven. Too many times to I have to come to a squealing stop because they feel it's their right of passage to casually cross highways US 19.

Tho I have laughed a couple times at the small white cranes, I've seen a few times where one is ontop of someone's car that left the sun roof open and they're shitting into the open top.
Howdy neighbor!

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
Oh, holy %$#^=#$!! Damn, thats awful! Where in FL are you? Moved to just west of Tampa last year. Told the wife if I find a gator in the pool we're outta here! Now its cranes????
Sponsored