KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost Premium+ Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
There is also the Space Coast which is the Florida East Coast (Atlantic) running from Cape Canaveral down to Vero Beach. Lots of tech, tourism, retail, and infrastructure jobs available right now.
Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
North East FL is where its at....no where near as crowded, jobs a plenty, affordable housing, great beaches and still close enough to Orlando(2 hr), Daytona(1hr) and Tampa(3hr). We have 2 pretty big Mustang clubs and plenty of general car meets including Cars and Coffee.

KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost Premium+ Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
Being based on the Space Coast in Melbourne/Palm Bay keeps you out of the larger urban areas while still being convenient to beaches and recreation, lots of jobs, and lots of events. Orlando (1hr), Kissimmee (1hr), Tampa (2.75hr), Daytona (1.15hr), Fort Pierce (1hr), Fort Lauderdale (2.75hr), Miami (3hr), just to get the idea. Space Coast Mustang Club, Mid-Florida Mustang Club, Untouchables, Iconic Mustangs, are just a few of the clubs in the area. There are automotive themed venues like Ace Café and Ford's Garage scattered around the area also. Here is a guide ranking cheapest cities to live in Florida for 2019. Palm Bay where I live is ranked #22.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Being based on the Space Coast in Melbourne/Palm Bay keeps you out of the larger urban areas while still being convenient to beaches and recreation, lots of jobs, and lots of events. Orlando (1hr), Kissimmee (1hr), Tampa (2.75hr), Daytona (1.15hr), Fort Pierce (1hr), Fort Lauderdale (2.75hr), Miami (3hr), just to get the idea. Space Coast Mustang Club, Mid-Florida Mustang Club, Untouchables, Iconic Mustangs, are just a few of the clubs in the area. There are automotive themed venues like Ace Café and Ford's Garage scattered around the area also. Here is a guide ranking cheapest cities to live in Florida for 2019. Palm Bay where I live is ranked #22.
I love Palm Bay. I usually head up that way every few months to bike the Grapefuit Trails. It’s a nice place and the housing prices are awesome there.
Sponsored