Sponsored

WARNING TO FLORIDIANS

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
I would conveniently relocate that bird miles away if I were you.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Update: insurance finally came through to get it all fixed. Check is in the mail.

I caught the damn thing at it again the other morning, I forgot to put the cover on when I got home late one night. Thankfully it only got a couple pecks on the rear quarter and I rubbed them off with soap and water. How unlucky am I?
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
How could you not cover it every second you're not driving it after that first attack?!?!?!?:doh:

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
I would conveniently relocate that bird miles away if I were you.
Honestly might call animal control if I see it lurking again..
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
How could you not cover it every second you're not driving it after that first attack?!?!?!?:doh:
My mistake for sure! Just glad it didn't cause any more damage.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im not talking about killing it Im talking about capturing that bitch and driving it far away to a lake or pond. They are everywhere in the new neighborhood my grandma moved in. I never heard of them doing this but it seems you've run into the biggest asshole of a sand crane.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Im not talking about killing it Im talking about capturing that bitch and driving it far away to a lake or pond. They are everywhere in the new neighborhood my grandma moved in. I never heard of them doing this but it seems you've run into the biggest asshole of a sand crane.
That's for sure! Pretty sure it is illegal to mess with them at all though.

Max57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 1957 Chevy BelAir
So true, lol. :doh:;)

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im sure it is but Im sure a cop would understand if you explained the situation but then again your idea of calling animal control is a good one.

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
paintball gun, light it up. drag its body inside and make him pay for the damage over three to four days before I would finish the job.... I could care a less he was endangered. most likely endanger for doing stupid sh&y like jacking up peoples new cars...

Sponsored
OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Im sure it is but Im sure a cop would understand if you explained the situation but then again your idea of calling animal control is a good one.
Actually just found out animal control doesn't do nuisance calls. Sitting here shaking my head. Felony record, $5000 minimum fine! No thanks lol
paintball gun, light it up. drag its body inside and make him pay for the damage over three to four days before I would finish the job.... I could care a less he was endangered. most likely endanger for doing stupid sh&y like jacking up peoples new cars...
Torcher a bird...that makes sense lol

Last edited:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Ha I had to LOL at this, then put it's head on a stake for the rest of them to be warned. :shrug:

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Well guys, its been a long 3 months of having a scratched up car.

The insurance company ended up issuing a check, but like all good insurances do, they took out a hefty deductible. Had to then save up the extra money to get it done.

I dropped it off last Monday and got it back this morning. Body shop did a great job. It looks better than when I got it honestly.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Wow, congrats. I'm honestly surprised they did the entire car.
Not the entire car, just the passenger side, hood and front bumper.
Sponsored