Sponsored

Do you experience vibration and rumbling between 50 and 70 mph?

• Total voters

Seewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550
What will drive between now and april? Also whats sad is the dealer will sell your car to an unsuspecting customer with the vibration and they will hope that customer isn't as discriminating!
I have my old BMW E46 to drive. :)
I didn´t plan to drive the mustang in the winther months. I had a speical license plate on it which only allows me to drive it from April to November.

How long was the process from start to finish? I have been in my lemon law suit since July and this is starting to get on my nerves.
More than 3 month, but I made a lot of pressure to my dealer.

Seewolf: do you know if they checked for play (movement) in the trans tail/output yoke.?
Mine has movement and I checked a couple other fords with the same setup and they had NO movement at all.
Don´t know that.

I hope that I have mire luck with hte M2....removed the license plates today form the car...:(
Sponsored

markw24

markw24
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
That's something that I really would like to find out somehow.

jst73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Raptor
Got the call today, Ford is voluntarily buying mine back! I'm glad I didn't have to fight it! :headbang:

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
I just took mine back today so they could open another work order for the vibration issues. I am also contacting the BBB to start a claim in hopes that Ford will buy the car back. The service manager agrees the vibration is still very noticeable and is unsure of what could be done that hasn't already been done.

We shall see...

Sponsored

jst73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Raptor
How did you go about your case, how long did the process take?
I started the BBB process at the beginning of September, so about 3 months. The car has been to the dealer 6 times for 40+ days for the same issue.

I really wanted to love this car but the vibration, buzzing and rattling in the interior drove me nuts.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Got the call today, Ford is voluntarily buying mine back! I'm glad I didn't have to fight it! :headbang:
So what are you gonna get , Challenger , Charger, or Camaro?

LumenCordis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt
I started the BBB process at the beginning of September, so about 3 months. The car has been to the dealer 6 times for 40+ days for the same issue.

I really wanted to love this car but the vibration, buzzing and rattling in the interior drove me nuts.

Im losing patience greatly with my process, lawyer hasnt even called for an update when i filed back in july.

15Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
With all the buybacks just on this forum alone, not counting any people who did it who do not lurk on forums, you would think Ford has to be trying to come up with a fix and a recall so they don't keep losing money??? Just this thread alone represents a lot of buybacks and warranty labor hours spent. Or they just don't give a crap?

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
But this car is sold worldwide so it is really a drop in the bucket compared to a recall for all Mustangs.

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
With all the buybacks just on this forum alone, not counting any people who did it who do not lurk on forums, you would think Ford has to be trying to come up with a fix and a recall so they don't keep losing money??? Just this thread alone represents a lot of buybacks and warranty labor hours spent. Or they just don't give a crap?
Just think of how many folks were turned away from a dealership that refused to fix the problem!! They dont have a fix its just poor quality. Believe me they dont intend to fix it. Its just like the mt-82 issues they still haven't fixed them! So long as the issue doesn't threaten your life they will leave it as is!

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Hopefully Ford is getting better at fixing it.

Mine goes in Thursday , it does not seem as severe as some are reporting here. I just get a "rumble" at exactly 50mph , then it goes away at 51/52 . The rumble comes back again from 65-70 . No felt vibrations . Swapping wheels/tires did nothing.

Honestly if it wasn't for this thread, I would of never noticed :shrug: not sure if I am just being overly paranoid .
Nope, not overly paranoid . They test drove it and said I was right .

Showed them the SSM , they are still ordering a new driveshaft.

15Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
But this car is sold worldwide so it is really a drop in the bucket compared to a recall for all Mustangs.
There were only 98,800 Mustangs sold thru November - that is far less than some of the worldwide volume cars like the Fusion and trucks. So I think its even worse that all these units are having problems on a low volume model like this.

Winchester 1866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt convertible
Anyone at Ford have a clue ? I'm starting to think buyback or lemon. So far it took dealer
2 weeks to load balance ( outsourced) and repair rims damaged by their shop.
I need a dealer who is responsive.