1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Did you do any pulls against the ZR1? Should line'em up once your car is broken in.

Any plans to lower the car or change the wheels?

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
..why they couldn't do it in a much more expensive car is my question.
Mark: That is an excellent question and one that I hope someone can answer. I too love sitting in my Recaros and went with them again this time. I haven't missed the electrically-adjustable position nor the heat and cold but it would have been nice if those features were available with them.

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I have a few Q's:

1) Does the car keep the exhaust setting, or do you have to set it each time you start the car?
2) Same question applies to the mode of driving?
3) Heated Steering?
No heated wheel
Reverts back to normal/normal

Did you do any pulls against the ZR1? Should line'em up once your car is broken in.

Any plans to lower the car or change the wheels?
I tried, he didnt seem interested.
My car is broken in, im ready to roll lol.

No sure about lowering the car. Dont know much about the suspension in here, and dont want to go backwards based on appearance alone. Wheels yes, signature or forgestar, something light and good looking

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
V: Thanks for the update on no heated wheel and the reversion back to normal with modes. Again..I don't get it. Both of our other vehicles remember pretty much everything. Odds are, the lawyers got involved with this decision.

Gorgeous car, dude..now where's that video you promised? :-) And more photos, PLEASE. <bigger grin>

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
lolol.. im saying, if people have a question that one needs a car to measure. But yes, things just like that.. i didnt know, do all non gt350 buyers know it?

I know i know.. thats how perfect this car is, not even a complaint. just would rather have air blowing through my crevices in the heat. Yes, im in love. dont be salty, i feel your pain ;)
Lol, just messing with ya.

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
Mark: That is an excellent question and one that I hope someone can answer. I too love sitting in my Recaros and went with them again this time. I haven't missed the electrically-adjustable position nor the heat and cold but it would have been nice if those features were available with them.
I mainly like the power adjustable seat for height. I like sitting higher in a car rather than lower and that is the adjustment that gets used the most when friends like to drive my RS (they all like to sit lower than me). The heated/cooled function is not as big of a deal since the car is always in the garage and it does not get driven in the cold with the Cup 2 tires on it. My RS even has a heated steering wheel, even though I never use that function either.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Beautiful ride. Congrats!

1. I see the opening for the tow hook. Did it come with the actual hook piece?

Thanks

1mic

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No sure about lowering the car. Dont know much about the suspension in here, and dont want to go backwards based on appearance alone. Wheels yes, signature or forgestar, something light and good looking
Nice dude, I always thought it would be funny AF if the new GT500 is quicker than the ZR1. Goes to show how GM dropped the ball on that car (even tho I'd still want one).

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)
Thanks! Much better than I thought. I measured a 2018 GT350 and it came in at 3.5"! Had me worried sick.

Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Thanks! Much better than I thought. I measured a 2018 GT350 and it came in at 3.5"! Had me worried sick.

Ya I think that's lower than my R front splitter. Somethings up with the 350 you measured.

1mic

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
YIKES! Just THREE AND A HALF INCHES, man, that's CLOSE. Just measured my '14's front clearance and it's 5.25". Heck, that's close but THREE AND A HALF is REALLY close!
Looks like you ain't living the low life.

Praise the lowered.

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
V: Thanks for the update on no heated wheel and the reversion back to normal with modes. Again..I don't get it. Both of our other vehicles remember pretty much everything. Odds are, the lawyers got involved with this decision.

Gorgeous car, dude..now where's that video you promised? :-) And more photos, PLEASE. <bigger grin>
I don't know about lawyers but my C7 would remember any mode but "Track". If you drove in "Track" it would revert back to "Tour" mode on the next keystart. If you had it in Sport, it would remember that.

My Focus RS would not remember drive modes. My VW MKVII would not remember drive modes.

I do wish with the GT350/500 would at least allow you to keep it in "Sport" but it only takes two seconds via the steering wheel controls and becomes second nature anyway while I wait for oil temperature to rise before I start driving.

OP, gorgeous color. I really like this color on the GT500 with the black accents. Super sharp.