qwert7699

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Liam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I got this Mustang 16-20 GT350 Feather Lite Tow Hook
You'll have to update when you receive it, I had to go with the 18-21 premium one because the center mount option is the only one I think I can make work with the radiator for my super charger. hope everything goes well!

Jamongkad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mathew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
You'll have to update when you receive it, I had to go with the 18-21 premium one because the center mount option is the only one I think I can make work with the radiator for my super charger. hope everything goes well!
Gotcha will do!

OP
OP

Mrhavasu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
GT350
i have had some issues getting my zl1 addons tow hook in, i ordered it over a month ago and it still hasn't shipped, I've emailed several times but their customer service has been awful, i also commented this on one of their instagram posts and they deleted the comment. i would just be careful about how long its going to take to get the zl1 addons one but im still very excited about it. I would like to add i have ordered things from them and they make a quality prodcut and my dad's tow hooks for his c8 shipped from them really fast.
Same here, took over a month and lousy customer service. The lousy service
ruins the perceived quality. They do not answer their phones half the time either.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Oh I see I guess I was accustomed to people telling me the front fascia needed to be removed as the only way. I'm searching the forums as well to see if someone did a tutorial of some sort to show how to install the ZL1 tow hook from under the car.
I think you tune has a video. Now I installed the one which goes thru the the passenger side upper grill and mounted to the passenger side crash bar bolts. Good Luck

Sponsored

Jamongkad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mathew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Same here, took over a month and lousy customer service. The lousy service
ruins the perceived quality. They do not answer their phones half the time either.
Were you able to get your tow hook tho?

qwert7699

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Liam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
After two months of waiting i received my tow hook. It looks good I cant wait to put it on.

5.2 Symphony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Norbert
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350,
After two months of waiting i received my tow hook. It looks good I cant wait to put it on.
I hope yours fits better than the one they sent me. The one I received could not be aligned appropriately not to have to cut the grille. With the useless customer service I ended up returning their product and going with a Raceseng tow hook which looks like a work of art in comparison.

Good luck with the install.

Bracket and nut in bottom right position.jpg

Bracket and nut in top left position.jpg

ZL1 tow hook receiver.jpg

Raceseng tow hook.jpg

20210906_DSC_6016_2048.jpg

qwert7699

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Liam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I hope yours fits better than the one they sent me. The one I received could not be aligned appropriately not to have to cut the grille. With the useless customer service I ended up returning their product and going with a Raceseng tow hook which looks like a work of art in comparison.

Bracket and nut in bottom right position.jpg

Bracket and nut in top left position.jpg

ZL1 tow hook receiver.jpg

Raceseng tow hook.jpg

20210906_DSC_6016_2048.jpg
I needed a center mount one because of my super chargers radiator but I’ll post pics when I eventually get around installing!

Sponsored

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Raceseng tow hook.jpg
Did you take the front clip off for the Raceseng or just go from underneath?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
i have had some issues getting my zl1 addons tow hook in, i ordered it over a month ago and it still hasn't shipped, I've emailed several times but their customer service has been awful, i also commented this on one of their instagram posts and they deleted the comment. i would just be careful about how long its going to take to get the zl1 addons one but im still very excited about it. I would like to add i have ordered things from them and they make a quality prodcut and my dad's tow hooks for his c8 shipped from them really fast.
Welcome to the supply chain. Waiting on Vorschlag Caster/camber plates. I have the ZL1 hook and they came promptly
Sponsored