Sponsored

Throttle House: PP2 vs 1LE

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
I like these guys and it is a good video. They tell you basically what everyone already knows. 1LE is a track ready car and PP2 is not. 1LE is like driving in a coffin and the PP2 is great for a daily other than the SC2 tires.

If they wanted to do a track ready comparison it really should have been a GT350.

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Of all the colors to wrap your Camaro, you choose Baby Blue? Awwwww - he should hang a Unicorn from his mirror.

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Why would you personally prefer anything on a car you don't actually own...
That's a pretty dumb question. Lots of people would prefer something be different on something they don't own. I'd prefer the Camaro have better visibility too, got a problem with that? Why does a person buy something? Because it meets enough of their preferences.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I'd personally prefer the bullit be on 235 bias plys..
Okay, that just makes your preference stupid. Gonna try to tell me that having a diff cooler instead of CUP2's wouldn't improve the trackability of the PP2 and its stance against the 1LE, its direct competition?

GregP27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Titan; 2010 Hyundai Veracruz; 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
Anyone who gets a PP2 and wants a "real" track car should start with the full-tilt boogie differential cooler kit. I'd also add a transmission cooler if I were going to spend much track time. Mine is a PP1 with Mageride, but I will add the stiffer bars when I get around to it. It already has 285s all round and will not lose much to a 305 on track ... which is good since I didn't primarily buy it for a track car anyway.