The whipple wait

snw13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang GT prem
My order is supposed to ship today or monday. Apparently it takes 5 days or so to get delivered. My shop has a few ordered so they are all coming together. There was some confusion with when my order got submitted, i paid for it on nov 24th, but they my have sent it in to whipple a lot later. idk. Either way i'm schedule to get it put in early july.
Sponsored

LeohTheLion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My order is supposed to ship today or monday. Apparently it takes 5 days or so to get delivered. My shop has a few ordered so they are all coming together. There was some confusion with when my order got submitted, i paid for it on nov 24th, but they my have sent it in to whipple a lot later. idk. Either way i'm schedule to get it put in early july.
Let’s hope it gets shipped! I was told same thing today or Monday. Soon as it arrives will be scheduling to get it installed 1 or 2 weeks after arrival.

HoustonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
You guys are gonna hate me...I was looking at ordering from one of the big online vendors. I was calling around to get estimates on the install. One of the local shops had a stage 2 kit just arrive for their online inventory. They even gave me a good price a little below MSRP. Install should be done by the end if next week. I'd better go buy a few lottery tickets while my luck is still good...

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
You SUCK!

Just kidd’n, congrats!

You guys are gonna hate me...I was looking at ordering from one of the big online vendors. I was calling around to get estimates on the install. One of the local shops had a stage 2 kit just arrive for their online inventory. They even gave me a good price a little below MSRP. Install should be done by the end if next week. I'd better go buy a few lottery tickets while my luck is still good...

19BULLITTwhipple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ramzi
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019
In Danville too. Im in the Bay Area you got hella lucky. Because here no one ever has blowers in stock at the performance shops

Sponsored

Astrosnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Right place right time. I’d do the same. Congrats bro.

My guy has an Odin in stock but I’m still choosing to wait.

19BULLITTwhipple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ramzi
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019
Any Mustang groups in the area? Also, looks like e85 isn't close...

Yes many groups. "peninsula Mustangs" is a big one! on instagram. I live near San Mateo E85 all over the place by me.

Download the E85 app it shows you which gas stations carry it. Assuming you have an iPhone.

Whats your IG, I'll follow you. PM me.

Ricker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Is everyone that is now receiving their Whipple getting the new dual outlet intercooler lid?

Sponsored

ZPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
What is that?
I posted this photo months back when I received my kit. All Gen 5s now come with two intercooler provisions on the passenger side. It used to only be one. Rumor has it there were minor changes to the intake ports as well.

48D1A0E0-FDAA-4759-A6E7-145B1A157F14.jpeg

Ricker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That is what I was told, but I just received my system last week and it only has one port on the passenger side.

I purchased the 10 rib and upgraded heat exchanger, so I was expecting the updated lid.

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
That is what I was told, but I just received my system last week and it only has one port on the passenger side.

I purchased the 10 rib and upgraded heat exchanger, so I was expecting the updated lid.
That is odd.... I would email whipple and see what they say.
Sponsored