Status
Not open for further replies.

wnbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT EU
Hello!
I have the APIM for Sync3 with NAV but I need the display... can somebody give me the part number of the display and/or tell me which similar screens fit?
Sponsored

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hello!
I have the APIM for Sync3 with NAV but I need the display... can somebody give me the part number of the display and/or tell me which similar screens fit?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-2017-DISPLAY-SCREEN-TOUCH-SCREEN-DISPLAY-GM5T-18B955-SB-FOCUS/263523091326?hash=item3d5b33437e:g:2QkAAOSwmRBaloLe

that one will work and will bolt straight into your brackets. If you want it i'd message the seller and make a lower offer as it's been on there for ages cos it's got no APIM.

part number on https://www.fordpartsuk.com
is 1925017 and they are £373.34 + VAT brand new

Do you have the cable that links the APIM to the screen? they're a bitch to find 2nd hand on their own.

again, part number on fordpartsuk is 5371906 and they're £61.57 + VAT

wnbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT EU
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOC...091326?hash=item3d5b33437e:g:2QkAAOSwmRBaloLe

that one will work and will bolt straight into your brackets. If you want it i'd message the seller and make a lower offer as it's been on there for ages cos it's got no APIM.

part number on https://www.fordpartsuk.com
is 1925017 and they are £373.34 + VAT brand new

Do you have the cable that links the APIM to the screen? they're a bitch to find 2nd hand on their own.

again, part number on fordpartsuk is 5371906 and they're £61.57 + VAT
I bought this one: https://www.ebay.de/itm/Ford-Sync-3...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Yes, that would be gread, but I'm living in Germany. Is the shipping a problem?

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
The part number on the screens you're looking for ends with 18B955-SB.

Sponsored

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
I expect to have all my parts for this switch next week. I am still a bit foggy on the programming. HextallS550 explained it and has been very helpful but I am more of a visual person. My screen and apim is a non nav from an escape. My mustang is a base without parking sensors, just the ecoboost with automatic and fogs and the only addition was a spare tire. Are there any videos on how to program this online? Has anyone that has used the apim from another model done this and possibly recorded the process? Any assistant would be highly appreciated

Thanks guys

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I expect to have all my parts for this switch next week. I am still a bit foggy on the programming. HextallS550 explained it and has been very helpful but I am more of a visual person. My screen and apim is a non nav from an escape. My mustang is a base without parking sensors, just the ecoboost with automatic and fogs and the only addition was a spare tire. Are there any videos on how to program this online? Has anyone that has used the apim from another model done this and possibly recorded the process? Any assistant would be highly appreciated

Thanks guys
If you were close enough to NH I would show you in person. There are video's on youtube that walk through various FORscan processes.

Go to this as-built database that has been created and see if there is an as-built already loaded and grab it. If not, look for a car, cars.com, that is like yours and grab the VIN and use the Ford site to download the as-built.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Here is the link to the as-built library that Spart built:
http://media.4rev4.com/s550-as-built-library/

Also read through AngelDeaths post on the process of connecting to the APIM via the ODB II port and using FORscan to apply the as-built file.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61773

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I know he said he would be more busy with work, but anyone heard from Hextall in a while?

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
Thanks NHMustang.
I'll review and let you know if i have any questions

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Got mine installed today, everything seems to be working other than the drive modes. The toggle switch works and they show on the IPC but it says not available. I used a 400a GT PP without nav and has reverse sensors. There are also a whole bunch of DTC's in Forscan but I suspect that is normal correct?

Sponsored

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Got mine installed today, everything seems to be working other than the drive modes. The toggle switch works and they show on the IPC but it says not available. I used a 400a GT PP without nav and has reverse sensors. There are also a whole bunch of DTC's in Forscan but I suspect that is normal correct?
First off did you save the original configuration through Forscan? And this will sound silly but were you in reverse when you tested it? did you check if you get the drive mode unavailable with the steering wheel control? the reverse sensors could be the culprit and may need to be disabled if possible through forscan.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First off did you save the original configuration through Forscan? And this will sound silly but were you in reverse when you tested it? did you check if you get the drive mode unavailable with the steering wheel control? the reverse sensors could be the culprit and may need to be disabled if possible through forscan.
My car has reverse sensors and they work fine....I have the original config of my car, it's a base gt pp with the reverse sensors.

Simplyknown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
I did a base to sync 2 swap. As it was the cheapest thing I could get and find easy near me.
I'm looking for the mft hub unit if anyone has theirs and doesn't want it pm me.

cjldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP

What kind of car are you looking for? I have a 400a PP with nav, no reverse sensors..

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What kind of car are you looking for? I have a 400a PP with nav, no reverse sensors..
I have the asbuilt for a car that closely matches mine(GT PP no nav with reverse sensors), I'm trying to figure out why the drive modes dont work.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.