breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Does anyone need any premium ACMs with satellite? I have 5 of them and just need to get rid of them. I'll sell them for pretty damn cheap if anyone wants to upgrade to satellite.

Sponsored

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
badsmurf - where did you source your bezel? I have been looking for one without heated seat buttons for a while with no luck.
I have one with no heated seat buttons. I'll trade you for two bezels with the heated seat buttons lol. Its hard to find any bezels at all let alone the ones without the heated seat buttons...

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
I have not taken apart the car yet (just got all the parts installed...now awaiting larger HD for computer to install windows on via Bootcamp), but I owe @HextallS550 a huge thank you and apology. I received your harness yesterday (had it on hold at post office for three weeks due to family emergency). The quality is unbelievable and I just want to apologize for the pestering I did while waiting for the harness (ordered on April 13)...folks...patience is a virtue and I can assure you the quality of these harnesses is worth all the wait :D

Honestly, I started laughing when I watched the 4D and Infotainment youtube videos on how to install the system because of how complicated they made their stuff and the amount of kinks and frays that are possible when installing THEIR system.

I look forward to doing this upgrade...THANK YOU SO MUCH HextallS550 :D

Last edited:

teepee542

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 V6, 2016 V6
I have one with no heated seat buttons. I'll trade you for two bezels with the heated seat buttons lol. Its hard to find any bezels at all let alone the ones without the heated seat buttons...
Car-part and eBay usually have a few with the heated seat buttons. The only one without the buttons is on eBay has scratches and is more $ then perfect ones with the buttons.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my last parts yesterday, the usb cables, GPS, and the media/USB hub. Now just patiently waiting for the harness wait list to go down and hopefully I get this in around Labor Day.

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
badsmurf - where did you source your bezel? I have been looking for one without heated seat buttons for a while with no luck.
No offense, but did you read my OP?? You can buy Recaro bezels from Mike Ruhberg at White Bear Lake Ford. You HAVE to call.

Sponsored

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
No offense, but did you read my OP?? You can buy Recaro bezels from Mike Ruhberg at White Bear Lake Ford. You HAVE to call.
Yes I think people don't want to pay full price for one when you can find them off car-part for $80-100. Problem is finding them. People are cheap lol.

teepee542

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 V6, 2016 V6
Yep, I've actually read the OP multiple times. it has a lot of good information. Trying to do this on a budget and buying new doesn't fit that budget.

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Yep, I've actually read the OP multiple times. it has a lot of good information. Trying to do this on a budget and buying new doesn't fit that budget.
You do realize that having the seat buttons won't have any adverse effect in the same way that having the dual zone controls (your car will not be dual zone after the swap) won't have any adverse effect?

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I'm speaking specifically about the Recaro bezel. Not the heated and cooled seat bezel.Those are a dime a dozen. I usually sell them for $115-125. You aren't going to find a recaro bezel in a salvage yard any time soon.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.