Sponsored

Still love it

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
In the last 20 years, I owned a quite a few cars, every year I would buy something new and different.. I must say it's been over a year since I been back in a GT, I don't have that bored of and tired of feeling with the stang and still look forward to getting home, hopping in the car and mashing the pedal around town daily.. I'm only 40 yrs old, but it kinda does make me feel younger again ...
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
I love driving my gt daily as well after almost a year now. Still have fun on every trip. Dont think I'll make it two years before the boost itch wins though....

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
When you get bored, add boost. Boredom will go away. If it comes back, add more boost. It's a vicious cycle.
Tell me about it...

—currently bored.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
Two years for boost sounds about right.

Sponsored

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
I've owned over 30 cars / 12 brands of cars in my past. Mustang GT is easily on my top 5 list still. No boost needed for me. I'm semi-retired so I drive it as a daily.

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
In the last 20 years, I owned a quite a few cars, every year I would buy something new and different.. I must say it's been over a year since I been back in a GT, I don't have that bored of and tired of feeling with the stang and still look forward to getting home, hopping in the car and mashing the pedal around town daily.. I'm only 40 yrs old, but it kinda does make me feel younger again ...
It really is an amazing car - love driving it when I get the chance.

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
Guys are right, drop a supercharger on it when you get bored... then when that wears off... CHEAPEST way to fix boredom... Flip of off the traction control. SH!T gets real then! never get bored LOL

15GTBEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SRT Hellcat A8, 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Probably because you have a 2019 GT. Pre 2018 GT's got "boring" fast stock without mods imo..

Guys are right, drop a supercharger on it when you get bored... then when that wears off... CHEAPEST way to fix boredom... Flip of off the traction control. SH!T gets real then! never get bored LOL
True, especially boosted and in the winter on cold roads/air, spinning in 4th gear at 100mph can get interesting:whew::crazy:

Sponsored

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
CHEAPEST way to fix boredom... Flip of off the traction control. SH!T gets real then! never get bored LOL
This morning, I "needed" to slip into a small-ish window in traffic from a side street, so off I go - a couple of seconds of floorboard and the back end starts to feel all cars-and-coffee on me until TC (and/or rev limiter) kicked in. I can see how that could go very differently without nannies...

jcl78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium / PP1 / MT-82
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't had my 16 for too long, but I am head over heels for it. After my corner carving cruise session, flawless performance after 90+ degree days, excellent comfort, it is the best car I have ever owned (going on 23 cars now). They are re-paving my neighborhood at the moment, and didn't want to kick up rocks and tar, so I took my FJ Cruiser, and man I wish I was in the Stang. Tomorrow is heavy rain, so 2 days without driving it, and it sucks.

PLindsey725

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I have had my CO 2015 GT premium for only 2 months but I love driving it, already added about 2k miles to it, such an awesome car.

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
This morning, I "needed" to slip into a small-ish window in traffic from a side street, so off I go - a couple of seconds of floorboard and the back end starts to feel all cars-and-coffee on me until TC (and/or rev limiter) kicked in. I can see how that could go very differently without nannies...
You might have had to let up on the go pedal