OP
OP
Nctong01

Nctong01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang D1X GT, 2018 GT350, '17 Turbo Silverado, '99 Turbo Integra
Anyone have experience with Fueltech? Talked to Justin at JPC a decent amount when I ordered the th400...he really recommended going that way.
Sponsored

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
Anyone have experience with Fueltech? Talked to Justin at JPC a decent amount when I ordered the th400...he really recommended going that way.
Justin and Eric at JPC are very knowledgeable in this area. If that's what they recommended I would lean that way. Eric tunes my AEM and assisted with getting it all set up. Especially if they are going to be helping you.

OP
OP
Nctong01

Nctong01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang D1X GT, 2018 GT350, '17 Turbo Silverado, '99 Turbo Integra
Justin and Eric at JPC are very knowledgeable in this area. If that's what they recommended I would lean that way. Eric tunes my AEM and assisted with getting it all set up. Especially if they are going to be helping you.
He was definitely super helpful. I honestly asked him initially about the Infinity system but he steered me away given my application. I'm 99% sure I'll go with fueltech.

Aussie-up-north

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Vert
Did you make any progress. Im sitting here waiting for somone els other than Motec to support the 6r80 and the stock ECU is in the garbage.

Temped just to swap the trans at this point or wish Quick6 would have an integration into the FT600 or Haltech.

While there is PCMtech that I have run in the past on a few cars I hope them can get some I/Os opened up on the stock ECU to have some engine protection features from my Plex Tuning hardware.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Chatted with Eric a little, seem they've done many with the fueltech. I saw evidence of li tuning having done some as well. I don't need this, but really didn't need anything I've done to the car so far. I am interested in it as it sounds neat, and it might lead to me tuning myself at some point. I will pretty much done everything else to the car, so why not.
Sponsored