Sponsored

Simple+Cheap Adjustable rear camber solution from Moog (K100411)

Bossdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Two products I usually hesitate to brag about performance gains are vertical links and camber links. For the average person they dont do much of anything. Noticeable.

That said. From a suspension tuning perspective, it is amazing how much they free up the suspension when you install those two products with a free floating inner sleeve design bushing.

My point here is that. If we are talking parts that actually help performance, a BMR camber lockout kit with your favorite camber arm design, is much more expensive but does provide a nice advantage for a real deal performance car that us used on track/strip.
That is why I chose to upgrade my Camber arm and Vertical links. The easy(er) camber adjustment is just a bonus. Besides, Once I get my rear camber set, I'm not likely to change it very often any way.
I'm not a "real" racer, just a HPDE hack. But I love the idea of the suspension moving in the manner intended, allowing the suspension to be responsive, repeatable and predictable, Even If I'm not a good enough driver to have the change improve my lap times.